Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

22/23 season ticket prices

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I do sympathise with anyone finding funds dwindling and prices going stratospheric , and realise companies and clubs will inevitably be first in the firing line, but looking at the huge problems in their widest sense I have not read anywhere of the playing fraternity making genuine cuts in their incredible salaries and funnelling the savings back into a fund for easing the charges on supporters (ST's, kit etc etc).

GV Wolf

Reaction score
A reminder of the 2021/22 Season Ticket Renewal and New Applicants prices.
View attachment 27602
View attachment 27603I had forgotten it was £622 for new ST holders in the SB this season. That’s expensive. So they either have to rise prices for the existing ST holders who paid £549 or lower the price for the new ST holders who paid £622 this season (or meet halfway). Of course they could raise both prices.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Needed up the last post - put my reply inside the post I was replying to!
I had forgotten it was £622 for new ST holders in the SB this season, that’s expensive. So they either have to raise prices for the existing ST holders in the SB who paid £549 or lower the price for the new ST holders who paid £622 this season. Of course they could take the nuclear option and raise both prices so existing and new ST holders both pay the same higher price.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
I had forgotten it was £622 for new ST holders in the SB this season, that’s expensive. So they either have to raise prices for the existing ST holders in the SB who paid £549 or lower the price for the new ST holders who paid £622 this season. Of course they could take the nuclear option and raise both prices so existing and new ST holders both pay the same higher price.
Messed not needed!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't the South Bank reasonably priced?

If I remember rightly they did everyone else in the ground with big rises but kept the SB relatively cheap.

Might change a lot next season...
Strangely enough the South Bank and the North Bank are the same price....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think they're keen to have no new U12 season tickets in the BW Upper Centre!! £85 for renewal vs £830 new!!
They announced that for new ST holders there would be no concessions in that area - new Over 65 tickets were £830 too. How long renewing ST holders will be given concessions is an interesting question....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fear that £622 will be the minimum renewal price (and it could be higher) with new ST holders asked to pay more (likely to be £60+ dearer than the renewal price based on last season's precedent).

R

reanswolf

Bugger, I think I'd mentally knocked another £100 off thinking the full price was £433, but that is right. I paid £433 this season for a ticket that was actually £549. It's massive in my life and (no offence to anyone) but watching some stream is no replacement. Not sure where my limit is, but not far off that!
Yes totally agree. There is nothing like being there, but unfortunately the prices will start to have a negative effect, sooner or later

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can really see cheapest hitting the £600 mark this season. Especially if we (and I hope we do..) manage to grab a Europa spot. Even if it is conference, the committee are going to milk the hell out of that when pitching this.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting to see what Wolves do and how in-tune they really are with the fans.

I’m a little fortunate that I have paid for my sons and my own ticket for the last 8 years, now hes working and paying for his own so its not the hit for me that it once was. He will buy a ticket even though he will miss games due to the shifts where he works.

Actually, on this note, there are occasions where he cant make a game and his brother cant get down from Liverpool to take his place so Occassioanlly a ticket has gone to waste. If anyone wants to PM me with their contact details I can call on them as a sub should this ever happen. If more than one contacts me I will work down by order of receipt if this makes sense.

Obviously this is a double edged sword…the downsides are that you will have to climb the steps in the North Bank thats seem to have been designed to bring on a heart attack and even worse you will have to sit by me.

Last edited:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it will be that everyone pays last seasons new price?
They will therefore be able to call it a price freeze, but the majority will be paying more than they did last year.

Would seem very unfair if someone who became a season ticket holder last year has to pay more than someone who did so 2 years ago.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I think the u12 price bracket should only apply to the family enclosure.
In one breath people talk about the demographics of our fanbase and the fact that it's getting older. In the next breath you propose to make that significantly worse and probably reduce the number of kids attending massively. I could not disagree more.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In one breath people talk about the demographics of our fanbase and the fact that it's getting older. In the next breath you propose to make that significantly worse and probably reduce the number of kids attending massively. I could not disagree more.
I’ve not talked about any demographics, so I can’t have done so in my previous “breath”.

I just think £180 is plenty cheap enough in the other stands for a season ticket. £85 encourages it to be bought then often not even used.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve not talked about any demographics, so I can’t have done so in my previous “breath”.

I just think £180 is plenty cheap enough in the other stands for a season ticket. £85 encourages it to be bought then often not even used.
So you are ok with a parent with two young kids paying over a grand?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm.... Thankfully you have no say in ticket pricing.
Hahaha,
Pity I don’t really as I’d have a cheaper u25 ticket in the south bank and the SBL would be same price as the ends!
But let’s cordially agree to disagree on the pricing of pre teen tickets.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every company whoever they are,are greedy swines.I've had a message that my Amazon music has gone up from 7,99 to 8.99 from may.Now I know I've bin a bit absent minded but I've looked at my bank statements and cannot believe how much they have off me.I've got Amazon prime.BUT I'm also being charged 7.99 for Amazon Digital.( Whatever that is...3.99 for Amazon sari.( ay gorra clue.) And 6.99 for prime vidio.(I dow even watch filmes etc.)Equalling.£35.So I'm cancelling the lot.So instead of the miserly *******s trying to get an extra quid off me.They are now £35 worse off. Think in hindsight they have done me a favour. :tonguewink:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every company whoever they are,are greedy swines.I've had a message that my Amazon music has gone up from 7,99 to 8.99 from may.Now I know I've bin a bit absent minded but I've looked at my bank statements and cannot believe how much they have off me.I've got Amazon prime.BUT I'm also being charged 7.99 for Amazon Digital.( Whatever that is...3.99 for Amazon sari.( ay gorra clue.) And 6.99 for prime vidio.(I dow even watch filmes etc.)Equalling.£35.So I'm cancelling the lot.So instead of the miserly *******s trying to get an extra quid off me.They are now £35 worse off. Think in hindsight they have done me a favour. :tonguewink:
They shouldn’t be charging you for Prime video as that’s included in Amazon Prime. Might be worth sending an email making a complaint you never know you could get yourself a refund.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good chap. You're my favourite pleb.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
You shouldn’t be paying for Amazon prime and prime video that should all be one thing and £7.99 a month.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They shouldn’t be charging you for Prime video as that’s included in Amazon Prime. Might be worth sending an email making a complaint you never know you could get yourself a refund.

It's like trying to get in Touch with the queen.I know I ay the best with that sort of thing,and I'm hard of hearing so a telephone call is out the question.I even went up the bank today to cancel the Direct debits but they cannot do it.I have to get in Touch with them. :mad: Thanks for ya help though mate.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahaha,
Pity I don’t really as I’d have a cheaper u25 ticket in the south bank and the SBL would be same price as the ends!
But let’s cordially agree to disagree on the pricing of pre teen tickets.
Re your last sentence absolutely.

The SBL is rarely used for home fans. When it is why should it be cheaper than the SBU?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like trying to get in Touch with the queen.I know I ay the best with that sort of thing,and I'm hard of hearing so a telephone call is out the question.I even went up the bank today to cancel the Direct debits but they cannot do it.I have to get in Touch with them. :mad: Thanks for ya help though mate.
Try looking at Memberships and subscriptions in your account on Amazon you should be able to cancel then from there. If you need any help just ask I’m sure one of us any here will be able to help you out.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try looking at Memberships and subscriptions in your account on Amazon you should be able to cancel then from there. If you need any help just ask I’m sure one of us any here will be able to help you out.

I've tried everything today mate,with no luck.I've now cancelled my Amazon prime and will see if the others automatically cancel.obviously it will be next month now.The bank did say that they could report it as fraud.But would mean I have to have a new card.But i don't want to go down that route.Thanks for your help mate,its much appreciated from a owd bugger.;)

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it will be that everyone pays last seasons new price?
They will therefore be able to call it a price freeze, but the majority will be paying more than they did last year.

Would seem very unfair if someone who became a season ticket holder last year has to pay more than someone who did so 2 years ago.

This is exactly what it will be in my eyes.

At £700+ to be in the SBU, I think at best I’ll be moving to the NB (doubt we’ll get decent seats in the South Bank) or I’ll not be renewing.

Disclaimer: this is all very much ifs, buts and maybes - I’m just joining the speculative conversation.

Back
Top Bottom