Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

22/23 season ticket prices

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
For £600 I'd really like to think it was entertaining. Currently we have Raul still struggling, Neves probably off, Adama probably off, Mouts who knows? Leaves me with the silky impotence of Trincao, the curly locks of Fabio, the hopeful return to form of Neto plus whatever Jorge can rustle up, let's not hold our breath. I'll no doubt buckle in those boring weeks ahead, but I'll begrudge a price based simply on an estimation of the most people will bear.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the Brighton performance will they have the brass neck to increase prices.

The increases on the membership fees tells me that Vinny and Shi's necks are well polished and ready for the hard-hitting explanation video with Tim Spiers.

"By ensuring that we have spared the added expense of buying tickets to European games, we believe our customers will have the hunger to remain one of the pack".

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope any new season ticket holders are ones who want to sing, today was woeful. I mean abysmal

GV Wolf

Reaction score
I just hope any new season ticket holders are ones who want to sing, today was woeful. I mean abysmal
It’s always the same when the away supporters are in the quadrant. The away fans need to be by the SB so there is a bit of needle. Otherwise the atmosphere is flat - that and we are short on decent songs.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. It has been most of the season.

Leeds are close the relegation, have just lost 4-0 and their ground was still full, loud and all singing at the end.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I think people want to sing, when you feel like the team doesn't care, it is quite hard to get behind them. Having the mickey taken out of you by a team with 1000 away fans singing A****n isn't the most fun to be had. The only comfort is a that they are easily the biggest A****n in the country currently, in the same way we're easily the biggest Wanderers.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. It has been most of the season.

Leeds are close the relegation, have just lost 4-0 and their ground was still full, loud and all singing at the end.
Exactly, molineux used to be like thus, this season I can’t really remember a classic atmosphere? Been some ok ones, but nothing close to Wolves at their best

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous now.

The new season starts three months today.
People have to save money, make plans, etc.

And they obviously know the prices already, they’re just scared to release them because we’ve been so ****.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

And they obviously know the prices already, they’re just scared to release them because we’ve been so ****.

All about timing. They probably know there will be uproar. Our style of football is ****, we dont score goals, no big investment yet they will in all likelihood have a big rise again. Like everything at the club it is all very slow.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree its late but surely people don't wait until they are announced to start saving?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree its late but surely people don't wait until they are announced to start saving?
Perhaps, but not really the point.

They're clearly increasing the price, otherwise they'd have released prices now to distract from what's going on the pitch.
And by May they obviously know what price they'll set, like every other club.

Yet they're holding out to try and make the timing better, so whilst you would hope people would save, still we don't know. It's out of order really.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps, but not really the point.

They're clearly increasing the price, otherwise they'd have released prices now to distract from what's going on the pitch.
And by May they obviously know what price they'll set, like every other club.

Yet they're holding out to try and make the timing better, so whilst you would hope people would save, still we don't know. It's out of order really.

Absolutely no valid reason whatsoever for increasing prices, not one. Particularly in the current climate.

Yet they definitely will.

R

reanswolf

Think you are bang on, they are waiting for a good result to release them on the back of.............might be waiting a while :)-.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you’re running a business with increasing costs (salary/suppliers/fuel costs) etc and could pass on those costs to customers would you? Particularly if you knew you would 95% fill ground throughout the season?

Not saying I like it or it is reasonable - but of course prices will go up as they are everywhere.

There is a limit and people are struggling with fuel poverty eating into leisure spend…..but I’d be amazed if no increase.

How and where they apply the increase and what we get in return is the real debate for me.

All same increase?
Increase in centre SBull and BWright and cheaper wings?
Big Support for U-21s?
Investment in team? Build 2nd Temp Stand? Knock down Steve Bull? Cover Temp Stand?

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Prices will be released after
A) we beat either Chelsea or Man City
B) last home game of the season

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possibly waiting until Shi's lovechild scores, so the good news is there will be no increase until 2025 as he's one for the future and I believe that's when the future starts. ;)

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Waiting til we announce Willian Jose on a permanent to bring the optimism back

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve got a billion instagram followers in Mexico, China, South Korea and Portugal so no doubt these “fans” will step in to fill the void left by us legacy fans
If only they would put £1 each in

R

reanswolf

We’ve got a billion instagram followers in Mexico, China, South Korea and Portugal so no doubt these “fans” will step in to fill the void left by us legacy fans
I bet 90% of them have long lost interest.

Back
Top Bottom