Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Jose Sa vs Rui Patricio

I do love Rui but Sa is more dominant in the area and is a world apart in terms of distribution. It's not obvious to me he's a worse shot stopper either. A very good signing.
  2. B

Loyalty points

I'll go out on a limb and say fosun is never going to significantly redevelop molineux. I just don't see it happening anymore.
  3. B

Loyalty points

Short sighted clown move from these used car salesmen masquerading as commercial experts. 1. Totally out of order to announce the change after pushing member renewals for the last 6 weeks. 2. Completely idiotic to make this change after a year of members not being able to actually use their...
  4. B

How about a role for Roy Hodgson.

Is Les Reed available?
  5. B

Boggies prediction.

Tricky one. Albion are terrible but then so are we. Low scoring bore fest would seem likely. I'll go 1-1.
  6. B

VAR should be scrapped.

Spot on about transparency - desperately needed but I'm not holding my breath. Also applies to why certain incidents do not get reviewed Even so, I'm not convinced we're ever going to reach an acceptable position on application of the offside rule (but the current application can certainly be...
  7. B

The Drop List - Overhaul Needed

Right, because I said he was wOrLd cLAsS, didn't I?
  8. B

Agreed. Exacerbated by the fact we have absolutely key players out with long-term injuries, with no guarantee that they'll all return to their peak levels.
  9. B

Why are you putting his name in quotation marks? Do you believe that is not his real name? Yes, I want him playing for us.
  10. B

Wolves vs Burnley. The verdict.

At this stage in the season I would always expect a team that needs the points to outfight a team in midtable obscurity. No surprises there really. But we were dire...completely abject. They all desperately need a break and to regroup. Time to give some fringe players more of a run...
  11. B

Dendoncker: good enough to start for the #1 international team in the world but yeah he's rubbish and not good enough for the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club of Molineux Stadium WV1 founded in 1877. :)
  12. B

Is the German Model (or 50+1 Rule) the answer?

They have been pretty vocal but I think (the administration and governance of) football is one area where the government is pretty much obliged to say something but really does not want to get its hands dirty. And I'm grateful for that. Could they strongarm the competition authorities into...
  13. B

What Punishment for the breakaway 6?

Would just mean another team that also hadn't earned it gets bumped up the ranking and into the CL.
  14. B

What Punishment for the breakaway 6?

Based on what I've seen in this thread, I'm not convinced they've broken any PL rules. Whether they've brought the league into disrepute is a matter of judgement. I'd say not. I think they've brought themselves into disrepute but not the league as a whole. Even if you could construct a case...
  15. B

The biggest part of ticket prices goes to players and agents

That's what this thread is about. Reading comprehension is hard but keep at it and you'll see results eventually!
  16. B

Clubs pay market prices. In what sense is £100k pw "too much"? If you can get someone of the same quality for less money, hire them instead. If you can't, then you have to take the market price or employ a less skilled player.
  17. B

How to allocate a finite amount of resources is a normal decision faced by literally every business in existence. Other than for reasons of ensuring financial fairness between clubs (ie FFP), which is a legitimate rationale, I can't see why there should be any external meddling with how clubs...
  18. B

Is the German Model (or 50+1 Rule) the answer?

It's happens rarely, other than in the context of a merger, where it's fairly common. I don't think the competition authorities would want to touch football with a ten foot bargepole.
  19. B

It seems correct to me that players receive the bulk of the money. They are the ones with the talent, who inspire and excite people and who have dedicated their lives to reaching the top level of the sport. Why should it be any other way?
  20. B

Should governments legislate to null and void the contracts of players and managers at break away clubs.

A football club doesn't cease to be a football club by creating an alternative to the champions league...?
Back
Top Bottom