Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The game has been poor and the idiot drumming utterly infuriating. Have turned it off
  2. M

JR Bellegarde

Kķ Oh dear, I hope your posting name was not derived from an unfortunate incident when the box you mention was hit by a very fast cricket ball.
  3. M

Albion (obsessed)

What does SOTA mean please?
  4. M

Moutinho

Sorry to ask this but I get puzzled by acronyms. What does BOTS mean please
  5. M

Lopetegui

He could tell them the fans have Great Expectations
  6. M

Possible Song for Nuno

Like all Wolves fans, I can’t help but feel nervous after reading about the supposed links between Nuno and Arsenal. I do hope the rumours are nonsense but thought a song to encourage Nuno to dismiss any thoughts of leaving might be appropriate. As a newbie I am very reluctant to suggest words...
  7. M

New Catering

This is first rate news (especially vegan and spicy options) and shows the resolve of Fosun to change things massively for the better on and off the pitch. However, I wonder if the Wolves App will let me book a spot in the gents for a pee before half time finishes?
  8. M

Nuno the penguin

Well, there we are then. All's well that ends well.
  9. M

Nuno the penguin

The devastation you mentioned
  10. M

Nuno the penguin

I'm sure you will recover.
  11. M

Nuno the penguin

Was that remark really necessary? I think the sayings of Mark Twain will be remembered a lot longer than yours.
  12. M

Nuno the penguin

Mark Twain said: "If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat." Here is Sir Oliver Wilson. He is a fan of both Wolves and his dinner.
  13. M

Disgraceful Match Report by Watford FC

Obviously the job of writing the match report for the Watford FC homepage (please see link) was a case of drawing the short straw but was it necessary to make inappropriate and insulting remarks about Wolves? FA Cup Report: Manchester City 6-0 Watford Tin pot club and tin pot reporter. l look...
Back
Top Bottom