Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno the penguin

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that a compliment?! I think he'd rather be named for a baby lion or tiger or how about a wolf!!!!!!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t wait to know of the animal named Ruben!

A puma maybe?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
They’ve already got a Sumatran tiger named Joao, love it! Need to go to Dudley zoo ay been for ages!

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why not all animals. We’ve got a kitten named Nuno and whilst he might be lacking in tactical acumen my wife loves him...
Ha, you think he’s lacking in tactical acumen, but he’s already got your wife wrapped round his little paw.

I hate cats, selfish ****ers.

Reaction score

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mark Twain said: "If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat." Here is Sir Oliver Wilson. He is a fan of both Wolves and his dinner. View attachment 10520 View attachment 10521

Mark Twain sounds like a dick.

Can't think of anything worse than a bloke walking on my kitchen worktops with feet covered in mud, **** and everything else.

****ing disgusting creatures.

Reaction score
Mark Twain sounds like a dick.

Can't think of anything worse than a bloke walking on my kitchen worktops with feet covered in mud, **** and everything else.

****ing disgusting creatures.

Was that remark really necessary? I think the sayings of Mark Twain will be remembered a lot longer than yours.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Daughter gave birth on fri night, they cant agree on a name, i've 1% convinced her Ruben jao rui nuno, would be a nice English traditional name
A mate of mine had a kid recently, a Wolves fan, there was much debate about the name, most of the starting eleven were in the hat, they finally agreed on Conor :D

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If I ever have a son Diogo is his middle name :D

Back
Top Bottom