Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Albion (obsessed)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4594
  • Start date

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they went out of business we would be in sorrow as we wouldn't have the chance to beat them.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are they still coming for us??? They seem to be taking an awfully long time, I keep hearing we’ve not won at their **** pit for 26 years but how many times have we actually played there recently?? Once in 6 years is it? Or are they counting under 23 games still?

Reaction score
The skit got

Blackburn home draw
Watford away loss
Boro home loss
Hull away loss
Wigan home draw
Huddersfield home win
Cardiff away draw
Sheff Utd away loss
Millwall home draw

They got some easier games after that but will be fully out of the play off picture hopefully SOTA
What does SOTA mean please?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Are they still coming for us??? They seem to be taking an awfully long time, I keep hearing we’ve not won at their **** pit for 26 years but how many times have we actually played there recently?? Once in 6 years is it? Or are they counting under 23 games still?
1676240636424.gif
Live images of West Brom “coming for us”.

JJ59

Reaction score
Talksport chat recently mentioned that Albion's owner has taken out loans linked to all their assets including their training ground. Promotion is vital this season.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't this their last season with parachute payments.

With the likes of one or more of Southampton/Everton/Leeds coming to join the chump next season with their respective war chests and infrastructures.

This season could shape their future for many many years. :tearsofjoy:

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't this their last season with parachute payments.

With the likes of one or more of Southampton/Everton/Leeds coming to join the chump next season with their respective war chests and infrastructures.

This season could shape their future for many many years. :tearsofjoy:
Its vital for them they go up this season. It wouldn't shock me if they ended up in administration if they don't.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talksport chat recently mentioned that Albion's owner has taken out loans linked to all their assets including their training ground. Promotion is vital this season.

I thought that it was traditional for owners to put money into the club. Not take loans out against it?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that it was traditional for owners to put money into the club. Not take loans out against it?
Like Blues they got a Chinese owner without a pot to pee in - we got so bloody lucky with Fosun!

Apparently Peace still owes them money from a loan too.....

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its vital for them they go up this season. It wouldn't shock me if they ended up in administration if they don't.
From what I’ve read and been told Administration is very much on the cards. They have a big wage bill spread over some long contracts and they can’t reduce their expenditure

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I’ve read and been told Administration is very much on the cards. They have a big wage bill spread over some long contracts and they can’t reduce their expenditure
Do l want them to disappear completely? If course not, l wouldn't wish that on any club. Would a sojourn in L2 for a decade or so, given the peetaking we got from them, be karma? Hell yes....

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do l want them to disappear completely? If course not, l wouldn't wish that on any club. Would a sojourn in L2 for a decade or so, given the peetaking we got from them, be karma? Hell yes....
I'd love a spell in purgatory for them until we have at least another 5 seasons in the Prem so we beat their total. That should also take us past their total of wins, points etc. Preferably they spend the same amount of time out of the top division as we did.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like Blues they got a Chinese owner without a pot to pee in - we got so bloody lucky with Fosun!

Apparently Peace still owes them money from a loan too.....
Their biggest issue was that they were taken over by a Chinese owner who did not have a “foreign investment license” so when the Chinese Government put a stop to money leaving the country they could not get access to funds. FOSUN on the other hand have had the licence from their inception so were free to continue.

The Albion’s “owner” is in real trouble at home as he owes money to a lot of powerful people. I would say his freedom is at risk.

He was essentially a front to a group of wealthy Chinese (including some Government members). Convincing them to invest in a British premier league football club to get a lot of their wealth outside of China and then generate profit from the revenue the Premier League brings. Relegation really screwed things up and the investors are not happy. They need promotion this year or things will get interesting!

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully not, remember their true fans who organised collections during the Bhatti era and their respect shown for the death of Billy Wright, salt of the earth great fanbase.

Now get real, administration too good for the ****s, liquidation and disappearance from the face of the earth more to my liking.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Hopefully not, remember their true fans who organised collections during the Bhatti era and their respect shown for the death of Billy Wright, salt of the earth great fanbase.

Now get real, administration too good for the ****s, liquidation and disappearance from the face of the earth more to my liking.
Whatever happens they’ll always have the glory of that 5-1 trophy

Back
Top Bottom