Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hixon Wolf

Arsenal season ticket hike and financial results.

Season tickets going up 4% and £107 million in losses. That seems a massive hit mainly blamed on the pandemic. Season ticket prices for 2022/23 (Scroll down article for financial details)
  2. Hixon Wolf

Form table

Just taking a look the form table from the last 8 games and we're joint top! GP W D L GF GA GD Pts 1 Arsenal 8 6 1 1 18 4 14 19 2 Manchester City 8 6 1 1 19 8 11 19 3 Wolverhampton 8 6 1 1 11 4 7 19 4 Liverpool 8 5 2 1 16 7 9 17 5 Manchester Utd 8 4 3 1 14 8 6 15 6...
  3. Hixon Wolf

New discrimination reporting service

Wolves launch fan text service to report discriminatory incidents at Molineux Looks like quite a robust reporting service. Scary how they could act live and pop CCTV directly on to the offender's location!
  4. Hixon Wolf

L'Amour Toujours

Disappointing that this wasn't played after Semedo's goal. They have been playing it all season after a Wolves goal, but they didn't yesterday. I know the song isn't everyone's cup of tea but it's a great reminder of our European tour.
  5. Hixon Wolf

Chance to see Wolves away

So, I've often read on here about people not being able to get a chance to see Wolves play away. Most of the time it's aimed at the AST crowd and the 'unscrupulous' lot that buy tickets and sell them on so they collect the points. Well folks, I've got some great news!!! You can go and watch...
  6. Hixon Wolf

Andy Lonergan

Expected to join Liverpool! Quite the journeyman over the years. Andy Lonergan set to join Liverpool on short-term contract I wonder why he has never really settled with a club and why has he been training with Liverpool? Years Team Apps (Gls) 2000–2011 Preston North End 207 (1) 2002 →...
  7. Hixon Wolf

Ideal length of football pitch grass

I'm going for 2.5 cm
  8. Hixon Wolf

Matt Doherty & Kieran Trippier?

Matt's 'Injured' and Kieran is leaving Spurs..... Anything in this?
  9. Hixon Wolf

World Of Warcraft - who plays?

I started playing years ago when it was first released but after a succession of ****e expansions I stopped playing. I have been played a lot more recently on a private server. Just wondering if anyone else plays or has played?
  10. Hixon Wolf

Upgrading ticket

So I have just come off the phone to the ticket office asking them if I could upgrade an under 17 ticket to an adult ticket for the Liverpool game. The guy said only if the adult himself has 100 loyalty points! Sounds a bit daft to me - why would they allow a seat to go empty rather than allow...
Back
Top Bottom