Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New discrimination reporting service

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't like these thing that encourage people to become narks. Just feels like the work of a slimy weasel.

In the good old days people used to sort things out face to face I much prefer that way than a stab in the back
Really it's to combat racism and homophobia. That sort of thing. Really the Great British public are a lenient bunch, so moderate (lol) racism and homophobia will still go unreported.

However there is a certain minority who will do and say things, who can't be reasoned with, so there's little point in taking them on. The fact this even exists should be enough for anyone with half a brain to shut their ****ing mouths.

This should succeed only in outing the real scumbags and giving them their just deserts.

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
I don't like these thing that encourage people to become narks. Just feels like the work of a slimy weasel.

In the good old days people used to sort things out face to face I much prefer that way than a stab in the back
In the ‘good old day’s’ prejudicial language and actions often went unreported and the bigot felt safe informing the masses of their often abhorrent views and opinions!

Personal view is that if anyone in your scenario is the ‘slimy weasel’ it most certainly ain’t the person reporting it….irrespective of whether they report it publicly or confidentiality!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really it's to combat racism and homophobia. That sort of thing. Really the Great British public are a lenient bunch, so moderate (lol) racism and homophobia will still go unreported.

However there is a certain minority who will do and say things, who can't be reasoned with, so there's little point in taking them on. The fact this even exists should be enough for anyone with half a brain to shut their ****ing mouths.

This should succeed only in outing the real scumbags and giving them their just deserts.
Sahara or Mojave?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sahara or Mojave?
Despite its pronunciation, just deserts, with one s, is the proper spelling for the phrase meaning "the punishment that one deserves." The phrase is even older than dessert, using an older noun version of desert meaning "deserved reward or punishment," which is spelled like the arid land, but pronounced like the sweet treat.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite its pronunciation, just deserts, with one s, is the proper spelling for the phrase meaning "the punishment that one deserves." The phrase is even older than dessert, using an older noun version of desert meaning "deserved reward or punishment," which is spelled like the arid land, but pronounced like the sweet treat.
Every day is a school day :)

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly right. Put the half-educated clever dicks in their place, eh?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a good thing, lots of other clubs do this.

I’m sure no punishments will be handed out without evidence, so people being overly ‘busy’ and reporting minor/ irreverent issues won’t get far.

However, anything blatantly offensive can now be reported easily, and that can only be a good thing in the long run.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

The nark will stand out like a sore thumb when we get relegated and were away to bradford.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So too will the racists/ homophobes this is being introduced to stop.
If you have been bradford away you will know what is sung does it make the whole following racist. No because you sing whatever winds the home fans up. It's just banter. If an individual takes it a step further I expect his peers to call him out. No need for grassers.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you have been bradford away you will know what is sung does it make the whole following racist. No because you sing whatever winds the home fans up. It's just banter. If an individual takes it a step further I expect his peers to call him out. No need for grassers.
Tell that to Azeem Rafeeq

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry mate but that is a vile disgusting attitude that belongs in the stone age. Anyone doing that deserves a life ban.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry mate but that is a vile disgusting attitude that belongs in the stone age. Anyone doing that deserves a life ban.
There would definitely be 2k new ast holders.
I'm not wrong though I did bradford away in league 1. I know what was sung that day. Was it right no.
Do I think everyone that day was a closet racist no. Do i think everyone followed the flow after too many beers yes.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Racism = top bantz. Noted.
Nope I was there with a 10 year old. Not good to hear. He at the time went to brockmoor primary which is 50 % asian. So no not good at all. I'm just stating what happened by a load of boozed up football fans and I'm being lynched.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thing is these days say anything someone doesn't like and they will try to call you a racist and a bigot etc etc. These tags are becoming so over used they are meaningless.

Setting up a nark hotline is quite tragic and shows how fragile people have become

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope I was there with a 10 year old. Not good to hear. He at the time went to brockmoor primary which is 50 % asian. So no not good at all. I'm just stating what happened by a load of boozed up football fans and I'm being lynched.
You’ve been dismissing it as not real racism, just a bit of banter to wind up the opposition fans. Accused anyone of pointing out racism of being a grass or a snowflake. And made out that anyone that does think being racist is racist isn’t a real fan anyway.

Probably best to log off in fairness.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You’ve been dismissing it as not real racism, just a bit of banter to wind up the opposition fans. Accused anyone of pointing out racism of being a grass or a snowflake. And made out that anyone that does think being racist is racist isn’t a real fan anyway.

Probably best to log off in fairness.
Ok mush.
My son experiences racism everyday because he is half jewish. We just laugh it off we get over it. He tells them the only reason their parents have a mortgage is coz jews lent it to them.

Never been to an away game have you mate.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should be called sheepism as its the few who start the chants and the sheep follow.

Sheffield Wolf

Reaction score
There would definitely be 2k new ast holders.

I'm not wrong though I did bradford away in league 1. I know what was sung that day. Was it right no.
Do I think everyone that day was a closet racist no. Do i think everyone followed the flow after too many beers yes.
Please don’t use the word everyone. There were plenty there who didn’t sink to those levels.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok mush.
My son experiences racism everyday because he is half jewish. We just laugh it off we get over it. He tells them the only reason their parents have a mortgage is coz jews lent it to them.

Never been to an away game have you mate.
Actually I’m one of these 2000 away season ticket holders you think would be replaced (there isn’t 2000 away season ticket holders by the way). I was also at Bradford the day you talk about and vividly remember it for the big following from Punjabi Wolves with the drums outside instead of the away end giving racist not racist top bantz en masse to the home fans.

Back
Top Bottom