Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

I can't help but wonder if Gary O'Neil was someone else Hobbs bumped into on his round of golf at Wentworth
  2. W

Rob Edwards

Purely speculation of course, but when the buy back clause got included in Giles going to Luton, I couldn't help but wonder if it was because Rob Edwards likes him and we like Rob Edwards.
  3. W

Rumours from the pub

Pub rumour ofc, but if that’s true after everything, for the club to treat the women’s team with that level of disdain to not by this point consider them necessary would be beyond pathetic. Spending tens of millions on disappointing signings for the men’s team and then dropping the women’s team...
  4. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Red Bull invest enormous amounts in eSports, a whole division of their company is dedicated to eSports (Esports) it wouldn’t be exaggerating to suggest that they hold some of the biggest competitions in eSports around the world. There are huuuge numbers of fans of eSports, especially young...
  5. W

I would worry that signing Haaland could obstruct Fabio's development
  6. W

Saw Abel Ruiz in the director’s box at the game today, as he was leaving he shouted “up the ******* Wolves”. Make of that what you will.
  7. W

Who to bring in assuming we stay up?

Not that I think we would spend the money it would take to get him, there must be a ban incoming for Ivan Toney. I can see Lopetegui wanting a bigger squad, he's made it clear he wants three options for every position which will mean versatility. I'm just excited for the annual maths we get to...
  8. W

The morning after

xG was Brighton 3.29 - 0.52 Wolves, which isn't much better but it would have hurt slightly less. Thing is, xG doesn't speak to the complete lack of attitude, structure, or application of any sort of clear plan. We are almost over the line and that is down to Lopetegui's work, but it shows how...
  9. W

Verdict

I admit I did think we didn’t need an outright striker after Cunha in January because the problem was not creating chances. We create chances now and still completely lack someone to finish them.
  10. W

A lot of noise on twitter linking us to Brazilian attacking midfielder Raphael Veiga at Palmeiras, 27-year old recently called up to the Brazil squad.
  11. W

Neves

Neves on 9 bookings for the season now, one away from a two match suspension. If he picks one up against Newcastle that would be two crucial games against Leeds (H) and Forest (A)
  12. W

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Since we didn’t include a recall clause in Fabio’s loan, we’d have to negotiate a fee with Anderlecht to end the loan early and bring him back now. They could always just say no to any offer too if they are that desperate to keep him until the loan comes to an end.
  13. W

Interesting article in the Athletic about exactly this went up this morning: (Mac Allister, Caicedo, Buonanotte: How Brighton mastered the South American market) “In 2015, when Brighton were in the Championship, they made an audacious attempt to buy striker Jonathan Calleri from Argentinian...
  14. W

If Angers still have their 50% sell on clause for Aït-Nouri, some sort of player trade might be the club trying to get the most value for him. Wonder if the links for Acuna might resurface.
  15. W

If Lage was to go who replaces him?

She must have picked up some ideas of how she’d do things over the last 40-50 years at the club.
  16. W

Diego Costa

Looking into it a little bit, as said on here before Costa should have 13 out of the required 15 points due to Athletico Mineiro winning the league (9 points) and finishing in the semi-finals of the Copa Libertadores (4 points). According to this Sky Sports News graphic shared on twitter he...
  17. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Mendes player. Plays in England, out of favour at his current club, attacking full back, knows the club… Matt Doherty? :sweatsmile:
  18. W

The Small Squad - Myth?

Good points being made here, I do also think the change to five subs will have a serious effect how teams use their squads. Since the Womens Euros, and I'm sure this did exist to some extent even with 3 subs, but I'm hearing more and more talk about teams having first XIs and "finishers" who...
  19. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

After the Guedes move, I do think going back to the Gestifute/Jorge Mendes client list is a good way to guess who we might look at. André Silva and Nico Gonzalez really do look like the obvious ones on there who might move this summer.
  20. W

Think the heat is getting to people over on twitter, plenty to ignore tonight.
Back
Top Bottom