Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wenlock Wolf

Palace away score prediction thread

As there isn't one .... Not an easy game for us. It will give us a really good measurement of where we are, genuine top 8 or flattered to deceive a little?? If we can keep Zaha quiet then we can get a grip of the game and crowd. I see they have drawn a lot of games, so it's likely to be...
  2. Wenlock Wolf

Will we get a break?

Not that I'm complaining about it, but if we continue our progress in the Europa league we could still be playing until 21st August. Meanwhile back in the Premier League, though it's not yet decided, the proposed start of next season is September 12th. That means we (and potentially Man...
  3. Wenlock Wolf

Doomsday scenario

OK, so we know everything is going pretty much perfectly right now. Top half of the table and climbing, one (undeserved) defeat and the talk of the press rooms for all the right reasons. The 'special one' at Man Utd looks to be on his way out. It won't be too long before either Mourinho or...
  4. Wenlock Wolf

What happens at the end of the project?

Ok so here we are, almost 18 months in to the Fosun project. Things are looking good for promotion (fingers crossed), we all know the aim is to be sustainable in the Premiership, expand the brand, the ground, the squad, etc .... it's maybe a 10 or 15 year project. As an investment company they...
  5. Wenlock Wolf

Neves drop in form

Should we be concerned? Is it just a minor blip explained by fatigue etc. His form dropped last season under Nuno at Porto, resulting in him being left out for large periods. Do we put this down as 'normal' given his age/expectancy levels and so on? Or is there a trend and perhaps he's not...
  6. Wenlock Wolf

video blogger?

I've enjoyed watching other teams bloggers when they visit Molineux. Millwall, Barnsley recently, and Rotherham last season (I'm sure there are others). Does anyone know if we have any? (that are worth watching).
  7. Wenlock Wolf

Line up vs. Bristol Rovers??

Who would you pick in the starting XI in the league cup? There could be a few debuts I suspect, given injuries/knocks etc. Some obvious ones like Norris, Deslandes, Bennett, Price, Marshall, Bright, Ronan, possibly Donovan Wilson ....
  8. Wenlock Wolf

Buying a new team?

From the way we are going at it, we seem to be basically buying a completely new team (I include anyone post takeover). I hear about breaking up the cosy squad and cutting out the dead wood, etc. and I am all in favour of strengthening the squad. Is the plan to completely change the entire...
  9. Wenlock Wolf

Announcement!

There has been an official announcement .... http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/news-get-ready-for-launch...-3730503.aspx That there will be an announcement, actually 2! We’ve got some big announcements this week starting with the launch of the new website on Thursday, 15th June. We...
  10. Wenlock Wolf

Why Thelwell remains ...?

The figure that most blame for our demise has ridden the storm and lives to fight another day, preparing his dosiers for his paymasters .... Were we surprised? A lot thought he'd have been gone before anyone else, strong rumours from a couple of months ago. But the indestructible one is...
  11. Wenlock Wolf

Accepting the 'Fosun way'

Hi guys, this last few weeks, since the now infamous 'we don't want to be on a roller coaster' speech by LD has been nothing more than ... well a roller coaster! Albeit a virtual one, but what it has done is open our eyes more to what our owners are all about. I feel that we have to accept...
  12. Wenlock Wolf

Who is the worst player to wear the shirt?

Apologies if this has been done before, but I was thinking who is the worst player you've ever seen in the gold and black? I'll open the bidding with Robert Taylor. Overweight, unfit and mostly injured he came with a hefty price tag and expectation to deliver goals. He didn't even look like a...
  13. Wenlock Wolf

Wolves band?

OK completely random, but I thought ..... I bet we could put together a pretty mean music band of Wolves supporting musicians. Let me kick it off: Vocals: Robert Plant Bass: Glenn Hughes Drums: Bev Bevan Keyboards: Roland Orzabal Guitar: ?? Composer: Sir...
  14. Wenlock Wolf

Now is the time ...

The window is shut, the players are in & so are the coaching staff. It's going to be all about the training now. How quickly/well will they gel? Can they realise their potential? The next phase has begun. It's all about teamwork, motivation, training .... Walter talks the talk ... now he...
  15. Wenlock Wolf

Bored ....

These last weeks have been a whirlwind .... starting with Mr Balague's tweet, through the speculation, to the announcement, then the sacking of Jackett ... half a new squad coming in at an incredible rate, links with player previously we could only dream of ..... culminating in yesterdays...
  16. Wenlock Wolf

Scenario ... what if Moxey stays!

Ok let's assume Robin Li buys the club and installs Lopetegui as coach/manager. Clearly he will need someone to run the club. How would you feel if Li keeps Moxey on board?
  17. Wenlock Wolf

Transfer funds poll

Do you trust the club will spend transfer funds wisely?
Back
Top Bottom