Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. LythamWolf

Reepa video

Posted on the Wolves Twitter site, I don’t recall seeing it on the Mix so apologies if already been posted on here, It’s a video by a local grime artist about Wolves and Wolverhampton. Some great references, atmospheric and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
  2. LythamWolf

Tony Roberts

Interesting article in today's Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/29/wolves-tony-roberts-wales-goalkeeping-coach
  3. LythamWolf

Ruben - Goal of the Month

Congratulations to Ruben for winning the MOTD goal of the month for March. Makes it so much sweeter that it was against our old mate Ben.
  4. LythamWolf

Why do we always kick towards the South Bank second half

This has probably been discussed before but I don't recall so apologies in advance. I understand why we want to kick towards the SB second half because the most vocal fans are in that end but why do opposing teams almost always allow us to do so when it clearly helps us? 50% of the time they...
  5. LythamWolf

Chelsea tickets

Quite a few tickets for Chelsea just gone online, mostly singles so presumably returns.
  6. LythamWolf

Team Meeting Prank - Wolves Players React to FIFA 22 Ratings

This is well worth watching. It's a Wolves player meeting that's been released on YouTube today. I won't say too much so as not to spoil it but the bond between the players is really impressive. Ruben Neves has a good sense of humour, he suggests that Tony Roberts the GK coach used to play for...
  7. LythamWolf

Guardian article on Nuno

Nuno Espírito Santo the substitute who became a benchmark for success Nothing revelatory but the writer is certainly clued up about Wolves and Nuno and it is an interesting read.
  8. LythamWolf

Where do you come from?

I’ve just had a go at this and, having lived away from Wolverhampton and the midlands for many, many years, and lived in many places I was intrigued at where it would place me. I was pleasantly shocked at being identified as being very specifically from Wolverhampton. Not just the midlands but...
  9. LythamWolf

Parking this evening

I would appreciate suggestions for the best place for me to park this afternoon given that I want to be up along the Stafford Road so that I can get up to the M54 without getting caught up too much in traffic. I have a 2-3 hour drive home so won't be hanging around but I am in the SB and don't...
  10. LythamWolf

Foley back to Blackpool on loan

From Blackpool FC site: Defender Joins Seasiders Kevin Foley has re-joined Blackpool on loan from Wolves until January. The defender spent time with The Seasiders last season, making five appearances. With Tony McMahon suspended, and after Brian Lenihan returned to Hull, Foley adds another...
  11. LythamWolf

Pubs in Penkridge with Sky

I'm travelling down the M6 on Sunday from Lancashire to London and was planning to get to a pub to watch some or, hopefully, all of the game. I was thinking of stopping off in Penkridge given it's proximity to the motorway but does anyone know if any of the pubs have Sky and will be likely to...
Back
Top Bottom