Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Guardian article on Nuno

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent article. I smiled at the comment about not needing to shout, he just opens his eyes a little more.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
SUFLIPPINGPERB!
MANY thanks for posting this LW.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that shows how far we have come. Instead of us searching for a decent left winger it is a left wing paper searching for a story of a decent manager.

D

Deleted member 5340

Apparently he has a smoke after every game before he does his post-match interview, helps him calm down and focus. Maybe some of them idiots who rant and rave should take up smoking lmao

..In which case Colin should have himself a few tokes on a Camberwell Carrott before his post-match bleating.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
..In which case Colin should have himself a few tokes on a Camberwell Carrott before his post-match bleating.
Was thinking of him especially! Few drags on a ciggy and he'll be polite and charming...errrrr maybe not!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There’s not enough Withnail and I references on this or any other forum.

Colin could also be described as similarly terrible to Monty.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t know Nuno smoked.
Yeah.....that really surprised me too, especially because Wolves go to so much effort and expense to have the players in tip top shape........a ‘lead by example ‘ kind of thing.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah.....that really surprised me too, especially because Wolves go to so much effort and expense to have the players in tip top shape........a ‘lead by example ‘ kind of thing.

*******s, he’s retired. I’m sure he’d murder any of the players that smoked, they’re professional athletes.
He’s a professional coach. If he wants a pie, pint and fag, carry on.

He sets the standard to follow in his dedication, which for Nuno doesn’t include physical condition.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought I read somewhere that Saiss smokes. Milijas used to!

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
As an ex-smoker I appreciate the enjoyment he’ll get from that cheeky post match fag. Personally, I will always miss smoking.

I don’t judge him in any way, to me it makes him even more rock’n’roll (yeah I know - there’s nothing cool about it, he’s setting a bad example, etc.).

But given that he is surrounded by experts in fitness and sports science it is surprising. That said, a couple of cigarettes a day isn’t the end of the world. Sarri is a 40-a-day man apparently. Now that is really, really bad.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Thought I read somewhere that Saiss smokes. Milijas used to!
There’s that story that in one game Mick was doing a half time team talk and was like where is Milijas? And it turns out he was in the toilet having a smoke!

Back
Top Bottom