Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. MrJamez

Ticket for sale - Arsenal

Mods, feel free to delete if not allowed. My ST in the South Bank is available for the Arsenal game next Saturday. Drop me a message if interested. Collection from Telford.
  2. MrJamez

Wolves Ticket Resale

Sold my ST for the Sheffield United game on the 25th Feb(!) and the funds have yet to hit my bank account. Has anybody else used this scheme before? If so, how long does it normally take? Like anything, they are quick enough to take your money but when it comes to refunding it’s a bloody...
  3. MrJamez

Vicky Wright - RIP

Daughter to Billy Wright has sadly passed away. Rest in peace Vicky.
  4. MrJamez

Lineup for today is..

Line up is as follows: Patricio Semedo Coady Boly Saiss Dendoncker Neves Moutinho Adama Silva Neto Come on me babbies.
  5. MrJamez

Madness at Dunstall Park

Anybody going on Friday? I shall be there and looking forward it as I’ve never seen Madness Live. No clue as to who to bet on though!
  6. MrJamez

China Pre Season

Man City lead four Prem teams to pre-season Asia Trophy event in China
  7. MrJamez

Barcelona

Going in three weeks time for a long weekend - would appreciate any recommendations for any restaurants and things to do if possible. I know I could get this online but would like to hear personal opinions on here if possible. Many Thanks.
  8. MrJamez

Sam Clucas

We are after him according to Rob Dorsett.
  9. MrJamez

Job Offer - Stick or Twist?

Need some help here! Been offered a new job with a different company albeit working on the same site. Same money, however, with the added bonus of working flexi hours (start and finish whenever I like as as long as I do my 37 hrs) and 4 more days annual leave (in which I can get in 4 years...
  10. MrJamez

Wolves to break the record..

10/1 with Sky Bet to beat the record for the points total. Worth a tenner.
  11. MrJamez

Wolves Abroad

Currently on holiday in Oludeniz,Turkey and the barman's second team after Beskitas was Wolves (knew current players etc) so he's got the shirt to wear! (see attached) Came across a restaurant promoter last night also wearing a wolves shirt in which a fan had passed him over a shirt. Has...
  12. MrJamez

Contract Decisions Made...

Retained list Released Williamson Henry Stearman (loan) 1 year option taken up Price Saville Nazon Talks ongoing Silvio Weimann (loan)
  13. MrJamez

Going back to Leeds for just one moment..

£38 for the ticket was bad enough. But for the television gantry in the way as well takes the ****. See attached.
  14. MrJamez

Leighton Baines

Is this a realistic shout?
  15. MrJamez

Happy Birthday Bully

Very jealous of anybody that got to see him play. Count yourselves lucky!
  16. MrJamez

Connor Wickham

Saw it earlier on the Sunderland forum. No idea how reliable it is but thought I'd post it as a Sunderland fan tweeted me were were after him as well. http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wickham-to-wolves.1254814/
  17. MrJamez

The Courteeners

Anybody a fan? Saw them at V for the first time and they were $$$$ing amazing. Sold out five nights in Manchester, released two extra shows and managed to get tickets for them. Can't wait!!
  18. MrJamez

Ideal first car?

Just passed my test and need a car. Anybody have any suggestions? Preferably with low insurance! Many thanks in advance.
  19. MrJamez

Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

Anyone been? I'd appreciate any advice!! Going for a lads holiday this year after I went on my first to Malia last year and hoping it's gonna exceed expectations.
  20. MrJamez

Doumbia to Valencia

Doumbia to Valencia on Loan Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 7m Wolves midfielder Tongo Doumbia is set for a shock loan move to Valencia. #wwfc ???
Back
Top Bottom