Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leighton Baines

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is this a realistic shout?

full

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I take it he still starts for them! I wasn't sure which is why I posted.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be an April fools?

I think he'll stay at Everton till he's finished and he's only 32. Played yeasterday against Liverpool.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt he will come to the champ

Let's get Baines, Barry and Jags shall we!! Here's 30k a week lads two year deals up the wolves

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll see your Baines and raise you Leon Britton. He's not in the Swansea squad now and I don't think Clement has him in his plans. Best player I've seen down here and still has it at 34. A one season deal to get us out of this division; he'll organise our mf, be an inspiration to the youngsters and I'd love to see him at Wolves. I'd drive him up for matches!!!!!!!!!!

B

Boswell

Can't see Baines coming here, he'd go to somewhere like Bournemouth. Leon Osman would be a sensible signing, currently a free agent

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Can't see Baines coming here, he'd go to somewhere like Bournemouth. Leon Osman would be a sensible signing, currently a free agent
Is Osman remotely fit? He has missed all of this season .

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll see your Baines and raise you . He's not in the Swansea squad now and I don't think Clement has him in his plans. Best player I've seen down here and still has it. A one season deal to get us out of this division; he'll organise our mf, be an inspiration to the youngsters and I'd love to see him at Wolves.

W

WVTF

Osman was released by Everton in the summer and attracted no interest as far as I saw, I can't see that he'd add anything to Wolves. A pretty unremarkable player for everything I've ever seen of him.

Baines will never happen, he could have gone to United with Moyes and Fellaini for more money but stuck with Everton, I'll be pretty surprised if he doesn't retire there. Jagielka could happen, he's clearly falling behind the expected standard for the top end of the Premier League - would be a decent signing for us I reckon, only has a year left on his contract.

B

Boswell

Is Osman remotely fit? He has missed all of this season .
good point, depends on whether or not he's been keeping fit to find a club. might be trying to get his coaching badges or something like that instead

D

Deleted member 4456

I'll see your Baines and raise you . He's not in the Swansea squad now and I don't think Clement has him in his plans. Best player I've seen down here and still has it. A one season deal to get us out of this division; he'll organise our mf, be an inspiration to the youngsters and I'd love to see him at Wolves.

I agree, . is a heck of a player. He could make all the difference.

Back
Top Bottom