Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone been? I'd appreciate any advice!!

Going for a lads holiday this year after I went on my first to Malia last year and hoping it's gonna exceed expectations.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry mate,it was donkeys years ago when i went.was great for a cheap quiet holiday in those days.30p a pint and a quid for a 3 course meal.but its one of them get wrecked and **** anything that moves now ay it,good luck but dont get bringing the pox back to good owd blighty please.

B

BigBadWolf

I was looking at going this year with my mates, but opted for Malia instead. Went on my first lads holiday to Maga last year and loved it...yes I know i'm scum.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WasStefan

Know loads that have headed over. Seems like a $$$$ up holiday, cheap booze, sun, good hotels. Have fun

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son went last year with 8 of his friends. He enjoyed it but I didn't appreciate seeing the Facebook video of him downing ten shots one after the other and him generally acting like a plank.

B

BigBadWolf

Heard it's full of Bulgarian mafia apparently, and no I'm not joking that's what I've been told!

D

Deleted member 4309

Depends what you are looking for in a holiday. If it's a **** in a pool and cheap beer you can't go wrong.

A

Ashfield Wolf

Looking at going with the football team there too. I've heard good and bad

A

Ashfield Wolf

If it fails Mr Jamez Zante is good a lot like Malia and slightly cheaper! Just don't get injured like I did :embarassed: a dislocated shoulder and a fractured arm made it hard to enjoy the night life as much and getting a decent tan behind a huge foam sling impossible,Good memories though The girls always love to treat the wounded :D

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to Bulgaria in 1979, was a grim $$$$ hole back then, issued with food vouchers, curfews and girls that had more chest hair than me.

I think it's still the same :)

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Sister in Law went last year, said Hotel was good, not so good off complex, burnt out cars/muggings and local shootings daily when they went, she wouldn't go back

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went about 6 or 7 years ago. Cracking place, sketchy as hell. One night we went to Viking bar where you pay 10lev (£4) to go in for one hour and you can drink whatever you want. We all had a mare after, people were falling down stairs, one of my mates buggered off and got accosted by a prostitute, another tried to steal a push bike and got slashed.

Good place though, iceberg is another decent club. Make the most of it! Wish I was as young.

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Many thanks for the replies, appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom