Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Huyton W88lvo

Anyone else thinking sod it

How can you have a competition (FA Cup) where VAR is used in some games but not in others ??
  2. Huyton W88lvo

Bees replay

I find it baffling that it is a Monday night
  3. Huyton W88lvo

Team for Chelsea

Sa S.Bueno Dawson Kilman Semedo Lemina Gomes Ait-Nouri Neto Cunha Hwang
  4. Huyton W88lvo

Jonny Castro Otto

No sentiment for me . If there was a training ground incident get rid asap
  5. Huyton W88lvo

Team vs Arsenal

As a side note did anyone else see Santiago Bueno had 3rd best week 13 stats blocks and clearances figures with 9 . I thought he was decent at Fulham
  6. Huyton W88lvo

Team vs Arsenal

Because RAN is first choice left back and obviously injured till February
  7. Huyton W88lvo

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Oh yes there’s 26million
  8. Huyton W88lvo

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I too remember the Wayne Clarke Stuart Storer scandalous transfer ! The Andy Gray transfer to Everton was criminal too . He may have been injury prone but he won them the lot - FA Cup League and they virtually stole him off us for 250k ffs
  9. Huyton W88lvo

Semedo

Really ? Surely Brennan Johnson was Semedos man ! Great game overall ? I’m afraid you must have missed his constant back passes and poor crosses
  10. Huyton W88lvo

Semedo

He is better than he was but jeez in a right wing back I expect a player who can take the ball forward and deliver a decent cross . I would love somebody to come up with his games played stats which include assists and goals scored. Definitely needs upgrading with a younger energetic version...
  11. Huyton W88lvo

Stadium Plans

Seeing the club shop today and the unbelievable queues with many punters with arms full of merchandise made me realise that the fan base could be and is enormous . Take the roof off the Southbank and go back with it as far as physically possible whilst at the same time attaching proper covered...
  12. Huyton W88lvo

Team v Fulham

Sa S.Bueno Kilman Toti Doherty Lemina Gomes Ait-Nouri Bellegarde Cunha Hwang
  13. Huyton W88lvo

Where is JOSWOLF?

All the best JOS FWAW
  14. Huyton W88lvo

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Prefer Bueno doesnt do so many fancy flicks just whips it in early
  15. Huyton W88lvo

Team for Bournemouth

I reckon Bellegarde SArabia & Doyle will be playing due to injuries
  16. Huyton W88lvo

Might Bellegarde be our best option at backup RWB?

He will play in a 4-3-3 in an attacking midfield role I don’t see the point of playing 3 centre halves against bottom half Premier league sides
  17. Huyton W88lvo

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Body language is dreadful
  18. Huyton W88lvo

Quality strikers

I think we have missed out . When I look at the transfer window business I think we needed at least one finisher as most on here would agree. Everton have Beto, Forest have Origi and Sheffield Utd have Archer . These 3 sides are our direct competition imo . Probably only Luton have a weaker...
  19. Huyton W88lvo

Rate the Transfer Window

Exactly this. Why oh why have we not got at least one out and out striker ? Sasa and Fabio ? We don’t score enough goals
  20. Huyton W88lvo

Palace Lineup

Hwang injured
Back
Top Bottom