Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where is JOSWOLF?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a heads up about Jos .I heard from him a couple of days ago .He said he is doing his best to fight his personal issues with a view to hopefully return here soon .He is aware of the best wishes that people have sent .I am in touch with him every few days to hopefully help jolly him along .
All the best to JOS, I'm sure he knows this but he doesn't have to fight these issues on his own. There are lots of places (including here) which can help

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Just a heads up about Jos .I regularly keep in touch with him and he always responds but this week despite several messages he hasn’t replied .Hopefully he might be away .

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Just a heads up about Jos .I regularly keep in touch with him and he always responds but this week despite several messages he hasn’t replied .Hopefully he might be away .
He last logged in here Wednesday night so could just be away

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
He was last here on Wednesday evening.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All the best JOS. Hope to see you soon :blush:

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen JOS at a fish market in Oslo, he is well & was eating a pickled gherkin when I saw him

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I am still reading the site but suffering with a chronic pelvic condition which is not pleasant at all and depression. I am deeply humbled by the messages of support on here and through pms. Thank you. Good performance today and I am now becoming a big fan of O’Neil. Up the wolves and I will return to posting when I am recovering. Ja

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I am still reading the site but suffering with a chronic pelvic condition which is not pleasant at all and depression. I am deeply humbled by the messages of support on here and through pms. Thank you. Good performance today and I am now becoming a big fan of O’Neil. Up the wolves and I will return to posting when I am recovering. Ja
Great to hear from you Jos.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
Just to let you guys am still reading the site but suffering with a chronic pelvic condition which is not pleasant at all and depression. I am deeply humbled by the messages of support on here and through pms. Thank you. Good performance today and I am now becoming a big fan of O’Neil. Up the wolves and I will return to posting when I am recovering. Ja
All the best, Jos!

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope you are better soon JOS.

Last edited:

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to hear from you JOS. Sorry to hear you are suffering from the pain and depression. Hope you are getting the support you need.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon . Keeping off here could speed your recovery. Very wise .

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon mate

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First off….glad you responded but sorry for your pain situation and depression.

I hope you have good support for your depression, eg, family, friends etc.
Cheers.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best mate, it won’t be this way forever and you have people who you can reach out to whenever, of which I am one as you already know.

Love and support.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Love you Jos....keep well

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best JOS mate.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best mate. Quite a few of us have done battle with the black dog. Best of luck and best wishes OG.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be kind to yourself JOS. Take some time for yourself, time is a great healer. X

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best wishes for a speedy recovery JOS.

Hope to see you back here soon mate, you are being missed

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we were going with the Oslo story? Get well soon matey

Back
Top Bottom