Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team vs Arsenal

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we know this?

Don't agree with the former either.
Got ripped against brighton and arsenal last season he is not good at defending. Stands off his man too much. If he was fit why didn’t he start against Fulham?

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Got ripped against brighton and arsenal last season he is not good at defending. Stands off his man too much. If he was fit why didn’t he start against Fulham?
Because RAN is first choice left back and obviously injured till February

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As a side note did anyone else see Santiago Bueno had 3rd best week 13 stats blocks and clearances figures with 9 . I thought he was decent at Fulham

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I forgot about Jonny. Having seen Doc this season surely he’s above him in the pecking order for the left hand side???!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
O'Neil said: "Pedro is back on the grass doing some running. It's going well, but he won't play this Saturday.

"We're hopeful of getting him back with the group fairly soon. There's no date set on it but we're getting closer and Pedro's excited."

Burnley Sub?

I expect Ran and neto both to be involved by forrest

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Killman Dawson Toti
Semado Doyle Traore Bueno
Bellegarde Cunha Hwang

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
He can. He had a poor game, against Arsenal I think, where he was run ragged but he does OK otherwise.
Assuming he's reasonably fit then for me there are two options.

Semedo-Kilman-Dawson-Toti-H.Bueno

Or

Semedo-Santi-Dawson-Kilman-Toti

I'm inclined to the latter, but I'm also considering that last year Saka took Bueno apart when we were playing a back 4. Maybe with Toti inside he'd be less vulnerable. The fact that he didn't come on for RAN makes me think he's a way off though.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saka would destroy bueno

Sa
bueno Dawson kilman
Semedo Doyle Traore toti
Bellegerade Cunha hwang

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
If Hugo is fit, then I think he'll be just fine in a back five with Toti covering behind him. That said...it depends on the game plan. We'll probably try to pull off a smash and grab with a lower block than we've been playing and rely on quick counterattacking (a la ManCity) - if GON needs some quickness and balls whipped in from the left side, then H. Bueno will start; if GON wants solidity instead with fewer attacking options (particularly in the first half), then S. Bueno will start. Might be best to bring on H. Bueno in the second half anyway if he's still getting match fit...

The bigger question is whether Doyle and Traore can play effectively in basically a two-man midfield--they will have a tremendous amount of responsibility...

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
Sa

Semedo Kilman Dawson Toti

Doyle Traore Bellegarde

Cunha Hwang Sarabia

We have not much to lose

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
--------------------Sa-----------------
-----Kilman------Dawson-------Toti----
Semedo------Doyle----Traore------Bueno
-----------------Bellegarde‐------------
------------Cunha--------Hwang-------
I do like how GON generally picks the most logical team, that a big chunk of fans would have picked!

Back
Top Bottom