Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. TheRetroChief

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Who have you heard is leaving? Are they planning on being a Republican or Democratic representative?
  2. TheRetroChief

Yerson Mosquera

At Chorley wasn't it?
  3. TheRetroChief

Can loan players be recalled??

He hardly played did he? Thought he had a knock for the first few games at least?
  4. TheRetroChief

Astropay Half Time Winner - Breaking News

Just shy of £8k?? That's the transfer budget ****ed for summer then the inconsiderate *******.
  5. TheRetroChief

Rumours from the pub

ol' Paddy.
  6. TheRetroChief

Pedro Neto

He may already be on the way to City. We did get Doyler awfully cheap. Maybe that was part of the deal yet to be done to help us out?
  7. TheRetroChief

Rumours from the pub

Tempting
  8. TheRetroChief

Rumours from the pub

Celtic racism doesn't count in 2024 yet. Moderators = the Premier League referees of forums.
  9. TheRetroChief

Rumours from the pub

Moderators should also be impartial and not just delete posts or ban posters who don't align with their own ideals. Just saying.
  10. TheRetroChief

Wolves v Sheffield Utd predictions

Hoping we can see Sheff Utd have another player sent off in our game, otherwise a draw at best. This is Wolves remember and we have just had a fantastic performance and result - equilibrium will need to be restored.
  11. TheRetroChief

Matheus Cunha

Happened in front of you and you didn't help?? I feel you could have done more if I'm being honest.
  12. TheRetroChief

Aspirations

It looks pretty rosey in the league right now, but don't forget how much VAR has ****ed us in the Arsenal and how much better it should look. Right now is probably the best we've ever looked in the Prem at this stage maybe? (if you include the lost VAR points). I don't really think anyone can...
  13. TheRetroChief

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Nathan Fraser, the floor is yours. Take it away son, this is your time to shine. What an opportunity for him.
  14. TheRetroChief

has the football bubble burst or at least deflated?

The bubble has to burst at some point. The money is football is absolutely ridiculous (transfers and wages). It can't really go on and is unsustainable - I think we are beginning to see this now with even Elite clubs being affected.
  15. TheRetroChief

Sounds like he 'put a shift in'. The new Keogh? No thanks!! ;)
  16. TheRetroChief

Could have been worse, he could have chucked Neill Collins in there. Yikes
  17. TheRetroChief

Jackie McNamara? Darren Fergus...never mind
  18. TheRetroChief

Tommy Doyle

Must have got his height from his mother.
  19. TheRetroChief

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

**** me, Doherty is absolute pony. Delighted we had him back
  20. TheRetroChief

Tommy Doyle

Isn't there room for all three?
Back
Top Bottom