Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Can loan players be recalled??

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone sure of what the rules are here. Wolves have Fabio, Guedes and Chinquinho out on loan who could all help out, given Wolves' problems with injuries??

SEAwolves

Reaction score
Nine wins from the last 13 games and still some fans panicking - old habits die hard?

We'll be fine, the three you named need minutes and neither Guedes nor Chiquinho are especially close the levels they were at pre-injury unfortunately (I know he got YPOTM but he hasn't made much of an impact in an easier league). Chirewa, Fraser, and perhaps Noha will surely get to play when Gary thinks they're ready to make an impact, as happened with Sarabia.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio wouldn't improve us anyway, I'd rather see Fraser given some minutes.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Instead of who and how do you think he would have played against Dunk and van Hecke?

Nathan may have to start in the near future, due to injuries in our paper thin squad, but that would be the only reason imo.
Let's be honest though, he couldn't have played any worse than Hwang :laughing:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio wouldn't improve us anyway, I'd rather see Fraser given some minutes.
Fabio was substituted at half time tonight, when Rangers were 1-0 down to Kilmarnock.

Rangers won 2-1.

Just imagine Fabio up against Dunk and van Hecke tonight + so many other top Premier League central defenders!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just imagine Fabio up against Dunk and van Hecke tonight + so many other top Premier League central defenders!

he would've struggled massively Dunk is a good defender and I have a feeling Van Hecke will be Brightons next big thing everytime I've saw him I have been impressed.

Unfortunately with Fabio it's best for both if we find a solution, should never have been signed for the price we paid (which isn't his fault) and it was a poor decision from us to pay the money when we could've invested it far better.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was, not now. Harsh perhaps but the Asia Cup seems to have run him into the ground.
He has been poor since returning from that tournament, admittedly.

Trouble is, with Cunha injured, he is the only player who can play up front and score match winning goals.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has been poor since returning from that tournament, admittedly.

Trouble is, with Cunha injured, he is the only player who can play up front and score match winning goals.
He obviously isn't the only player who can score match winning goals

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He obviously isn't the only player who can score match winning goals
Actually (and factually ), Squaddie, that is very true, but Hwang is the only one who can play up top and lead the forward line imo.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time to play Doc up front.

Could be an absolute disaster, I’ve just always wanted to see how he’d do up top. He’s great in the penalty area.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Short answer No longer answer also No.

Fraiser/Chirewa now may have a chance, they could step up and make a name for themselves.

Technically we can, but it effectively amounts to a no, so you’re correct.

We can recall if both clubs agree however the most they’d be able to do it play u21 football and cannot be registered in the squad so zero benefit to us and zero benefit to the player or the academy

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah. Let's have a go at our top scorer who played with an injury.
No way would I have a go at our top scorer. Other Mixers, maybe, but not me.

If Hwang failed to score for the rest of the season, he would still get my 100% support.

He does seem to be picking up a few niggly injuries though, which are affecting him. I blame our paper thin squad for that.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way would I have a go at our top scorer. Other Mixers, maybe, but not me.

If Hwang failed to score for the rest of the season, he would still get my 100% support.

He does seem to be picking up a few niggly injuries though, which are affecting him. I blame our paper thin squad for that.
Yep understood, I was agreeing with you, sorry if unclear.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least Hwang is scoring goals.
It’s pretty clear that unless Hwang is 200% fit he can’t play well. Some players can get by on injuries. He’s not one of them.

When he’s fit he’s in form. We have to look after him

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
chiquinho had an option at stoke, doesnt now at familicao, silva no option

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time to play Doc up front.

Could be an absolute disaster, I’ve just always wanted to see how he’d do up top. He’s great in the penalty area.

Good shout !

Being an old sod who can remember from the seventies onwards ( but then cannot remember where my bleeding car keys are !!!! ) I can recall guys like Mike Lyons, Kenny Burns, Chris Sutton, Paul Warhurst and Derek Johnston could play in defence or attack to a really good standard.

Back
Top Bottom