Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Brentford Away Verdict

Another abject display. I was mildly enthused after seeing kevin restored to the team. Hope withered on the vine. In the opening moments we looked bright and had a couple of shots on target. Sadly once little Brentford settled we couldn't get the ball off them. Passionless. Ikeme -2...
  2. W

Ipswich Away - Verdict.

Bad performance Didn't deserve anything from the game Ikeme- 4 worst performance since the hand breaking incident. Absolutely dreadful in the first half and whilst McDonald losing the ball was idiotic he should have saved the first goal. Doherty - 5 very average indeed. Wasted a couple...
  3. W

Fulham away Verdict

We scored from a corner! Thought we played really well but as at Rotherham we failed to finish off enough chances. Ikeme. 8. Not a lot to do 1st half. 2nd half commanded his box well and made one super low save. Goldbourne - 7. Really solid, great energy levels. And has extra to do covering...
  4. W

Angriest

what is the angriest you've ever been at a Wolves match? I am generally more enraged by the idiocy of our own players rather than refereeing blunders but off the top of my head i'll say: Hara's sending off. Ikeme's air kick. Uriah Rennie's display versus Noblot. all in all I've...
  5. W

Match Report - Fulham Away.

We were solid. We worked hard. The ref was a bit harsh on us. I just wonder whether the club's decision to only take 1400 tickets affected us. I'd guess that we had 3000 fans there as a minimum but we were scattered and never really got going. In other news I thought Henry had his best...
  6. W

Arsenal Verdict

Just home. Hahn 8 Zubar 8 Berra 8 Craddock 9 Elokobi 8 Jarvis 8 Henry 8 Jones 9 Mancienne 9 mom Foley 9 Doyle 8. Heartbreaking. Magnificent. Want to cry.
  7. W

Palace away Verdict Thread

We actually won a game! In shocking conditions we battled throughout. I felt we were much the better side in the first half despite maybe not forcing the odd looking 'keeper into any strenuous saves. We were however denied a penalty if anything even more blatant than the one against...
  8. W

Branch's Goal Vs Forest

Who was our captain when Branch scored that goal against Forest? Paul Simpson on Sky's Big Weekend has just said that Colin Lee ordered the team to concede a goal but the captain refused. Apologies if this is common knowledge.
Back
Top Bottom