Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Angriest

Whirligig Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
what is the angriest you've ever been at a Wolves match?

I am generally more enraged by the idiocy of our own players rather than refereeing blunders but off the top of my head i'll say:

Hara's sending off.
Ikeme's air kick.
Uriah Rennie's display versus Noblot.

all in all I've been reasonably furious most of this season.

W

WasStefan

what is the angriest you've ever been at a Wolves match?

I am generally more enraged by the idiocy of our own players rather than refereeing blunders but off the top of my head i'll say:

Hara's sending off.
Ikeme's air kick.
Uriah Rennie's display versus Noblot.

all in all I've been reasonably furious most of this season.
When Keith Andrews scored against us after we made him look like Xavi

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Every game at the Mol.

Where we make all and sundry look like Barca as we inevitably adopt the 'siege mentality' and retreat to our box defending desperately.......absolutely no idea how to change the state other than to lump it forward.....which only serves in allowing them to come again and again...

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mark Davies's dive got me pretty angry as has most of Johnson's antics to wind up the crowd.

Lee Hughes celebrating after scoring for Notts County made want to run on the pitch and punch him though.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Kevin Francis fell over his own legs and got a penalty for Blues to go 2-1 up even though everyone in the western world could see that it wasn't a foul. Me and my old man stormed out of the ground..... by the time we'd got to the car Bully had scored twice and we'd won.

When Craig Short spent the entire game trying to kneecap Bully. Bully had run rings around Short in the previous game where he scored a hat-trick and Short wanted retribution and eventually succeeded, if I remember rightly Bully limped off whilst still having words.............. I think Mark Burke scored the winner for us though.

Dave Beasant having a go at Branchy when he scored against Forest.......although if I knew Branch would eventually be a convicted drug dealer then I'd probably have not been bothered.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Kevin Francis fell over his own legs and got a penalty for Blues to go 2-1 up even though everyone in the western world could see that it wasn't a foul. Me and my old man stormed out of the ground..... by the time we'd got to the car Bully had scored twice and we'd won.

When Craig Short spent the entire game trying to kneecap Bully. Bully had run rings around Short in the previous game where he scored a hat-trick and Short wanted retribution and eventually succeeded, if I remember rightly Bully limped off whilst still having words.............. I think Mark Burke scored the winner for us though.

Dave Beasant having a go at Branchy when he scored against Forest.......although if I knew Branch would eventually be a convicted drug dealer then I'd probably have not been bothered.
Bully never scored the 2 nd it was a Thommo penalty

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves - Bolton. The Uriah Rennie game.

Wolves - Plymouth. Where they went like 1 up after a minute and we did eff all the rest of the game.

There have been too many over the couple of seasons that have no resulted in me just not caring as much now. It still hurts but I just sit there with my head in my hands thinking 'how are we in this position'.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Bolton v Wolves Uriah Rennie enough said

This. Not for the first time in my life (and not for the last, as it turned out) - I felt like we'd been cheated in a game against Bolton.

I remember a picture which used to be on the official website from that game where Emerson Thome had Kenny Miller by the neck from behind in the penalty area.

1908radford

Defenders that back off and our complete inability to defend against long range shots!
We seem to concede more screamers at home than any other team in the league.
This has infuriated me for as long as i can remember!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Losing to Grimsby in the melt-down season as a result of Muscat getting sent off.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never been so angry as I was and indeed am at Hollywood.

Apologies to the North Bank last Sat. Use of colourful alliteration with the word ****ney

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I didn't get a free pie and a pint (Moxey grabbed it)!

P

PeteWolf

Another shout for Bolton and Uriah Rennie, also the Soton game around that time, can remember coming out and havingto be dragged away from one of their fans near the back of the Wanderer.

Liverpool away 2004 when they scored the winner in the last minute from a free kick that wasn't. Plymouth away when we lost 2-0 comes to mind and the away support finally turned on Hoddle. Stoke at home about 95 when we lost four with Dean Richards in goal. Bolton away play off the year before. Gillingham away, Dave Jones' last match. Could go on.

P

PeteWolf

Forgot to add Middlesbrough away with Danny Mills. Lots of fighting on the way back to the station that day.

Edit: Man City away when SWP got the equaliser in the 20th minute of injury time. Knew we were down that day. Looking back, was very angry that year! Still my favourite season though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4099

Palace away when Freedman came on and scored two very quick late goals in the play offs. Ran down to scream at someone didn't know who just someone ,anyone. Then I kicked the hoarding.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
Bolton Play offs - never been so angry in my life, however came pretty close when O'Hara got sent off Saturday, as I sit right next to the tunnel, he knew about it as well!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 games for me.

1.Bolton v Wolves Uriah Rennie.

2.Norwich in the play offs when that $$$$ Malky MacKay scored in injury time.

3.Barnsley this season as for the whole 2nd half we were dire.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bolton Uriah Rennie watching him doing his karate inspired warm up was the start of a very aggravating day.

Losing to Gillingham at home 2-1 with us conceding 2 late goals (late 90's or early 00's) I was livid with that.

Losing 3-0 to Peterborough on Boxing Day last year, Man I could have killed someone on that day !. :laugh:

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming all the way from Vietnam and then watching the "trilogy" of Peterborough, Ipswich and then Palace over Xmas / New Year this year ... luckily I missed Luton.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, where to start.

Rennie v Bolton probably tops the absolute lot - anger wouldnt do it justice.
Bolton v Wolves play-offs, borderline anger I guess, in the main I was just completely devastated.
Kenny Miller missing a penalty last minute against Leeds also left me with infuriated.
Kamara play-off first leg last minute goal.

Will probably think of more later on.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That useless waste of oxygen Halsey failing to send Lampard off rates high on my list. Just about summed up the bias certain refs show to the so-called big teams. Milijas's red at Arsenal made me livid too.

C

Cynical Wolf

Rennie in the Bolton game; I was too dumbfounded at the depth of his incompetence to be angry, but when I saw the highlights later, I had to go out into the garden I was that furious.

The Arsenal game when Cesc Flabbygash attempted to disembowel Stephen Ward, but was only given a yellow card by a typically spineless, scared of the Sky Four Premier league 'referee'. It was a foul so bad even Wenger saw it and apologised for it, late, high and a yard off the pitch. I used some very bad language at the time, referring to Flabbygash's morals, parentage, personal cleanliness and private habits.

The Man City game when Butler got sent off. I was furiouswith him, and kicked stuff all the way home.

W

Wolfrev

When Reina ran the length of Anfield to get Ward sent off was up there.

Uriah Rennie.

Remember not feeling great following the play off loss to Norwich in the melt down season.
And anytime Phillips scored against us.

C

Cynical Wolf

It's a weird one, but I was pretty angry when the club ran the Earlybird adverts the instant after we scored against Cardiff. I was thinking something like 'you patronising bunch of halfwits. Do you think we're all stupid or what? What kind of hamfisted PR opportunism is that?'

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was livid the day Mick was sacked and am even more livid now when there were two scenarios at the time:

A)Possibly a successful fight to the death to stay up!
B)Probably a successful season this season in the Chump!

I don't want to debate this again (and neither does anybody else) but as a seasoned supporter of this club, I know we would not be in this awful mess now!

Just over a year ago we were capable of taking a point from Arsenal on their ground with 10 men . . and now . . !

The decision is one that i bet has haunted Morgan in his every waking moment since!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BigBadWolf

I was angry at conceding to Bolton when the famous Zubar blunder was made, we beat United a few days later though!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Crab acting like a petulant child and getting sent off against Villa.

H

hindheadwolves

Away to Portsmouth on the season we went up through the play offs. Their win consigned us to the play offs. They then did a pitch evacuation and 5000 Pompy fans came onto the pich just infront of us chanting. I saw Red! Never been so enranged before or since.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming all the way from Vietnam and then watching the "trilogy" of Peterborough, Ipswich and then Palace over Xmas / New Year this year ... luckily I missed Luton.

Your post just brought an "oh god" from my mouth. I put myself and my 4 year old through the Ipswich match and just ended up shocked and dismayed.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The older I get the angrier I get, and I am sure it is a combo of the Wolves and working for the NHS. I hope Jez sends me flowers when I have a stroke

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich at home had a pounding headache along with a severe bad throat afterwards wasnt nice

Hollywood_wolf

Reaction score
Millwall at home November last year. I game out of the ground and phoned my son at university. He was a bit taken aback as I am normally the last positive one standing.

I knew then that Solbakken had to get out of this club sooner rather than later. I was fuming and depressed

B

Bankswolf II

God Uriah Rennie got so many mentions I remember hating him though memory is hazy why

Barnsley away this season

All the Hoddle years

Back
Top Bottom