Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. vini69

Forest verdict

I can totally acknowledge your disappointment with him: goes missing, shirks challenges yet does have the tekkers to change a game. Show pony.
  2. vini69

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

I have just left. Freezing. I'm going to be honest: I no longer give a fluck. Went to Sarances rugbu yesterday (I'm a Londoner) and was entertained, met some players after the game... Today is about as distant as I have felt from the team in years. The best condemnation I can give is For EVERY...
  3. vini69

Forest Verdict

POWDERPUFF! It's the one word that kept reoccurring to me as a I watched. POWDERPUFF. At one point, they attacked, beat the man, crossed ball, first to it, beat the man, crossed and they're running midfielder absolutely buried Max and the header went just over. The game was full of it. We win a...
  4. vini69

I just don't care anymore

I VERY RARELY post on here buy hey... LOOK AT ME... I. JUST. DON'T. CARE. ANYMORE!
  5. vini69

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Thank God for rugby.
  6. vini69

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

I don't know what everyone sees but for me, Fabio is miles away. He constantly seeks the off shoulder of defender turns which would be spectacular if they came off but his whole body language, his poor first touch, his lack of comparable physicality and his shooting are literally blue moons away...
  7. vini69

Manchester City Verdict

I agree: if I counted the lost 50/50 battles on that pitch, it would represent my disinterest.
  8. vini69

The strength of 'The Wolves' is in the pack!

So, we see today if honour and pride - at the very least - are in evidence.
  9. vini69

The strength of 'The Wolves' is in the pack!

The question is... A pack of what? If it were WOLVES, there would be bite - or at least a projection of power, energy, a ruthlessness, cunning, ferocity.... So, its not a pack of this ilk;which begs the question: a pack of what? Your suggestions please!
  10. vini69

Matheus Nunes

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm mildly moist after that....
  11. vini69

Arsenal away tickets

Just dm'd... Thanks!
  12. vini69

Arsenal away tickets

Without prejudicing the above request, I'm in London, home ST holder and can attend at very short notice if someone bails. Ta.
  13. vini69

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

Anyone got a ticket spare because of absence, I'm a triple jabbed home ST holder and can go on short notice as I live in London. Ta!
  14. vini69

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

22.75m fee agreed.... Allegedly!
  15. vini69

It's a bit of a schlep on any route: this does seem like a sensible and picturesque way though.
  16. vini69

Yup. Based 7 miles from ground so, as the person above, if you have a last min cancellation, please drop me a message, I'll be quick to respond. Thanks.
  17. vini69

Sheff Utd verdict

As Lage himself would say, "There was no FACUP" Well done boys.
  18. vini69

Today’s games - 2021-22

Literally the best, bravest and most 'modern' football decision for ages. You only need to tune into rugby,which - in my humble opinion - serves to demonstrate how competitive matches should be referreed in any sport: respect for the ref is a non negotiable, so much so that the captain only is...
  19. vini69

Fabio Silva Investment

I know this has been mentioned to death but.... I've just had a Portugese emergency plumber round whose name was Fabio. Conversation turned to ours truly and it turns out hes an FC Porto fan. He reckons this lad is pure gold and will repay before the year is out! I know. It came unprompted.
  20. vini69

Today's games - Euro 2020.

Yes, I'm going but up in the Gods. Frankly, I'd watch this game from a portaloo on the TV commentary gangplank if I had too!!
Back
Top Bottom