Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The strength of 'The Wolves' is in the pack!

vini69

Reaction score
The question is... A pack of what?
If it were WOLVES, there would be bite - or at least a projection of power, energy, a ruthlessness, cunning, ferocity....
So, its not a pack of this ilk;which begs the question: a pack of what?
Your suggestions please!

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have Costa but what service is he going to get ? Sorry to say but things need to change with our AM to make more chances or I wouldn't mind anyone been sold come Jan and I include Neto, Podence, Guedes,Hwang .as it's **** poor from them and also the likes of RAN getting wide then ****ing about rather than quick balls in the box .

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A pack of chocolates. But in this case , we do know what we’re gonna get
Cowardly relegation

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A folded pack with no direction or leadership, what you get with a work experience manager who is ****.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A pack of cards from which we've built a house

a structure, situation, or institution that is insubstantial, shaky, or in constant danger of collapse.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If it were WOLVES, there would be bite - or at least a projection of power, energy, a ruthlessness, cunning, ferocity....
Your suggestions please!

I think we showed a bit of fight v City when we were down to 10 men, a lot of clubs have collapsed and received a hammering from this City machine,
Do you think they took their foot off the gas tho.?
I'm sure a club that's meant to be building into a World beating club. (Owners words) can attract a very experienced manager/coach,
We have defiantly got the players albeit enough strikers,
Or have the current World politics stopped the progress in its tracks?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your suggestions please!
Agree on the attributes which you mention 100%.

And with me having represented the club at Birmingham Pride this afternoon - which has LOTS of Content from coming soon, I chuck in the words honour and pride!

The brand, badge and stadium are so loved and respected around the world, those who don the shirt need to remember what and who they are playing for.

Today being with 10 others - all wearing Wolves t-shirts rainbow coloured in such a inclusive and wonderful atmosphere was absolutely epic.

The talent in the squad is tremendous and that’s what I hope can again be extracted from it.

vini69

Reaction score
Agree on the attributes which you mention 100%.

And with me having represented the club at Birmingham Pride this afternoon - which has LOTS of Content from coming soon, I chuck in the words honour and pride!

The brand, badge and stadium are so loved and respected around the world, those who don the shirt need to remember what and who they are playing for.

Today being with 10 others - all wearing Wolves t-shirts rainbow coloured in such a inclusive and wonderful atmosphere was absolutely epic.

The talent in the squad is tremendous and that’s what I hope can again be extracted from it.
So, we see today if honour and pride - at the very least - are in evidence.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your suggestions please!
I think it’s about time all things came together to show what we are a pack of, that includes supporters.
I know it’s a tough ask for us atm and sooo much negativity/negative posts, but I’ve taken the mantra of just accepting the situation for what it is and getting on with it. I’m not going to stop believing that we’re a pack of wolves, just being kept at bay atm. It’ll come…

Back
Top Bottom