Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I just don't care anymore

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever happens this game. Southampton esque win, I just don't care

We was building something special and those ****ers in charge brought it to an end, on that fateful day of 21.05.2021

And I just don't care anymore. Day by day, the life and soul has been sucked out of this club and it is so, so sad considering what we was building

I just don't care.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We was building something special and those ****ers in charge brought it to an end, on that fateful day of 21.05.2021

And I just don't care anymore. Day by day, the life and soul has been sucked out of this club and it is so, so sad considering what we was building

I just don't care.
We're in the prem mate, not bottom of league two

surreywolf

Reaction score

I just don't care.

yet i feel the need to write this post!!!!!!!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best manager we have ever had or likely to have.

Downhill from the day he left.

Even after 20mins, before we got back into the game (slightly) and went down to 10men.. just look at that side, the manager, the squad.. the entire club in fact. Nil identity. No leadership. No character. No quality.

Four things that Nuno drilled into us. Along with heart and soul.

Yes it hurts that much I have to post this. It hurts to now be in a position where I resent the club for that decision, that ultimately I don't care. Past caring.

This isn't about me for the original responses the thread has got It is about the club we all support - and imo they made what will in years to come be ultimately the worst decision in its entire history. Just over 2 years on, look at the state of it now. How are things going to look in another few years ?

The worst of it is he wanted to come back. And the ****ing ******s we have in charge didn't want to know.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
It goes back further than that. Been terrible since COVID.

We've been through worse and got through it, though. Wolves are bigger than out current problems.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The reality is we do all care, but the reason why we do is what's so disheartening. It's not enjoyment. It's not enthusiasm. It's just ingrained in us and near impossible to shake off completely because for most it's a habit and passion that has existed for decades. We all know modern football is ****ing dreadful.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best manager we have ever had or likely to have.

Downhill from the day he left.

Even after 20mins, before we got back into the game (slightly) and went down to 10men.. just look at that side, the manager, the squad.. the entire club in fact. Nil identity. No leadership. No character. No quality.

Four things that Nuno drilled into us. Along with heart and soul.

Yes it hurts that much I have to post this. It hurts to now be in a position where I resent the club for that decision, that ultimately I don't care. Past caring.

This isn't about me for the original responses the thread has got It is about the club we all support - and imo they made what will in years to come be ultimately the worst decision in its entire history. Just over 2 years on, look at the state of it now. How are things going to look in another few years ?

The worst of it is he wanted to come back. And the ****ing ******s we have in charge didn't want to know.
Oh come on, get a grip. We all loved Nuno but to say he’s the best manager we’ve had is pathetic and insulting to the like of Mr Cullis.

Also when did he want to come back?!?!? Please don’t say after JL

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm getting to this point, to be honest. £800+ for a season ticket to watch us get pumped most games at home, watching a squad that has been deliberately run down by the owners to save money, headed by a coach that is ridiculously out of his depth.

FOSUN should've sold this past summer once it became obvious they wouldn't be investing again going forward, if we end up dropping then they're going to lose interest but not sell as they'll be hoping we somehow get back in the PL so they can recoup some of their previous investment.

We are stuck unfortunately and the fans will be the ones who suffer because of it.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose one could say nothing says I care more than saying I don't care on this thread, but having said that I haven't watched a game for a month and won't until GON is gone.

Even then I will probably think twice so long as Fosun and Shi are still here. Sooner all parties have ****ed off the better.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t watch or listen today, like Walsall I’ve had enough. Had an enjoyable couple of hours out in the garden and just sitting down now to look at the (expected) result and verdict thread.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a serious note: this game isn't for many of us any more. It's for the fans who follow players not teams, who like controversy not correct decisions or simple laws. WWE and the IPL have pointed the way to the future: sport as entertainment for global TV audiences. I'm increasingly more invested in non league and women's football, cos the Prem is a miserable institution.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“I just don’t care anymore” but I’ll go on the internet and tell folks “I don’t care”

Christ almighty! Get a grip man!
He's been on here for years and is a loyal wolves fan. Sharing passion on here, the great feelings and the bad, is part of it. Wolves ay we. And that ain't ****ing easy especially when, after 40 years, we finally had some hope

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On a serious note: this game isn't for many of us any more. It's for the fans who follow players not teams, who like controversy not correct decisions or simple laws. WWE and the IPL have pointed the way to the future: sport as entertainment for global TV audiences. I'm increasingly more invested in non league and women's football, cos the Prem is a miserable institution.
That is spot on.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's been on here for years and is a loyal wolves fan. Sharing passion on here, the great feelings and the bad, is part of it. Wolves ay we. And that ain't ****ing easy especially when, after 40 years, we finally had some hope
Appreciate that pal.

It's an outlet. The wife don't wanna hear it anymore.

I hate feeling detached to the club. But truth is I do and it does all pinpoint back to when they sacked Nuno. To go from him and everything he represented and created - to Gary O'Neil, blimey.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn’t watch or listen today, like Walsall I’ve had enough. Had an enjoyable couple of hours out in the garden and just sitting down now to look at the (expected) result and verdict thread.
This was me to... unluckily I finished early and thought... I know I'll catch the second half. What a mistake that was.

rubyloo

Reaction score
First match in 1970 and a passionate Wolves fan ever since. I’m getting very close to giving up - every week brings a slightly different flavour of frustration/disappointment - today being a great example.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's hard. We had such good times! And fantastic players.
But things can get better because we're not dead yet!
And we've got some bloody good football players, Neto, Gomes, RAN at times, and maybe some coming through. And a bit of heart in Doc, Dawson, Kilman and, yes, Semedo.
Might be tough next week though......!!

We've been through worse and recovered. We will do so again.

HessonWolf

Reaction score
I mentioned before, i turned it off the end of last season. After years of season tickets, going to different club events & playing at Molineux i decided enough was enough.
If Wolves are on TV, il watch them but thats probably it.

The premier league is great if your a plucky team like under Mick or your challenging for something like Europa league. Other than that your paying to be an also ran, with your best players picked off by teams that actually challenger for things.
Couple that with the premium prices for a “premium product”, a ground that feels dated, constant lies from the top…

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Appreciate that pal.

I hate feeling detached to the club. But truth is I do and it does all pinpoint back to when they sacked Nuno. To go from him and everything he represented and created - to Gary O'Neil, blimey.
I'm with you WW, feel the same.

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score

Lots of us have been on here years. What’s that got to do with anything? Pretty much everyone on here is loyal and passionate. You say Walsall is but puts up an angry post saying he doesn’t give a **** anymore…even though he quite clearly does.

I’m just as ****ed off about things as anybody else, but I’m not going to start throwing a strop and making an absolute tit of myself.

And, I’m not saying don't criticise the club/the manager/the owner/the players etc. Things ain’t magic at the moment, I get it. As I say, I’m just as ****ed off about it all.

it just boils boils my juices when I see stuff like what Walsall has put up.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My trouble is I do care. I wish someone could take away the football gene in me but I’m stuck with it and Wolves forever.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Appreciate that pal.

You obviously do care. Keep the faith you great big steaming wet lettuce ;)

Wildman

Reaction score
Its apathy. I get it, football just isnt the same anymore. We all dreamt of getting to the promised land when we were in the lower leagues and now we are there what now.

We always had a ‘chance’ to get promoted. But realistically we dont have a chance to push on anymore like many other clubs our size. We hit our ceiling so what is there to look forward to.

Give me the NFL style rules on salary caps and pick of the youth players depending on where you finish. There needs more balance the leagues getting boring

Back
Top Bottom