Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Remus

Maltese Wolves

Hi to Lupo and Tarcisio Mifsud. Good luck tonight..
  2. Remus

Raúl Jiménez Appreciation Thread

I'm told that the management at WWFC did not want him to go to the World Cup but to continue recovering, He wanted to play in his real chance of playing. Raul has been excluded ever since. I hope he goes out of the Prem.
  3. Remus

Guillermo "Guille" Bueno

A Wolves fan from Germany tells me that Hugo Bueno's twin brother is in the Dortmund II squad, he is also a left wing back. Do we need another?
  4. Remus

Guo, appoint a new chairman and director of football. Do what you did at Grasshoppers.

Wolves will be worth much less if relegated so short term savings, not appointing a costly manager or bolstering the squad, will be expensive in the long run. The demolition of the squad cannot be undone due to the way the deals were done but some investment in the window may pay off.
  5. Remus

Guo, appoint a new chairman and director of football. Do what you did at Grasshoppers.

6. Remus

Steve Davis

Steve Davis was a member at my local gym where his partner worked. He was always keen to chat about the Wolves and is a real fan. People I know who follow the U18s are impressed, I hope the change in the coaching team doesn't mean losing him (and Collins)
  7. Remus

Newcastle result discussion....

Bruno has an amazing ego, it was part of why his team won the Portugese league 2018-19 . He then took the team to the bottom of the the league next year. He really believes in his methods. Will it work here?
  8. Remus

Rumours from the pub

My mate claims that he saw on here that Raul and Jonny fell out with Bruno over him wanting them to play in goal in training while they were just back from injury, Coady joined in the row thus alienating Lage who bears grudges. He also claims that he was told this by a witness to the row. Will...
  9. Remus

Rumours from the pub

My contact who has a contact who has contacts at Birmingham airport says that Nuno Tavares was at the arrivals with his agent, do we need an attacking left back?
  10. Remus

Rumours from the pub

No just gossip, the player in question is Aster Vranckx, a 19 yr old Belgian from a German Club Wolfsburg
  11. Remus

Rumours from the pub

I cannot get my head round Forest in the Prem! Everton seem set on MGW so my mate who is a TrueBlue tells me. Do we need a 6'2" box to box athletic promising midfielder? Probably not.
  12. Remus

Rumours from the pub

I am told that Aster Varanckx of Wolfsburg is in the UK with a move to a Premier club in mind. He was seen at East Mids Airport. He is a 19 year old midfielder with promise. This is from a source with a very active imagination.
  13. Remus

Rumours from the pub

A mate of mate of mine says that Samuel Umtiti was seen at Birmingham airport with an equally tall guy with dark hair and a beard, is he too old (28) for us?
  14. Remus

Posters no longer on the Mix

Much appreciated, must get to the Western and buy you guys a pint (obviously Bathams as it was his favourite) when this is all over.
  15. Remus

Thanks again, I spent some time with some of his mates at the Western after his ashes were buried at the Mol, they were very good to him through his illness, they arranged a hospitality do at a game for him. Good blokes! The joke with the ECT thread was they wouldn't let me in despite the fact...
  16. Remus

Cheers Sue How are you doing?
  17. Remus

Were you on the E&S board? If you were, what was the private board that Huge of Shargar ran? My brother was on it but it was alaways a secret!
  18. Remus

You are right. It was the 58-59 season. I've dug the programme out, I remember the cloud of cigarette smoke over the South Bank. We had chips after the game, happy days!
  19. Remus

Yes he is nice guy, he got me a programme from my first game (v Arsenal at the Mol) in 1958, my uncle was a Gunner and he was trying to make me one, Wolves won 6-0 so he failed. My Black country relations would have disowned me. This thread got me thinking about people who no longer post, I...
  20. Remus

Hi Phil We went to the Blarney 3 years ago at Christmas time I think for a lunchtime game although I could be confused! Does your friend who sells the vintage programmes post on MM? We met him at an under 23 game at Telford where he was selling team sheets. How has Brexit affected you? Are you...
Back
Top Bottom