Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters no longer on the Mix

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone seen Edgy about? Could do with a debate with him now liven me up abit.
Had some interesting views :mad::eek:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hilarious this is. I've been banned/ put in pre mod/ posts edited for far less. But hey ho I always enjoy life on the mix.

and now I've seen it, (post deleted) cobweb has a ban.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going back to @derbyrameater - does anybody know why he decided to leave the mix??
I have read his last few posts and he did not seem to have a falling out with anybody.
Very strange.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You know, I've always wanted to know which English team are regarded as the founders of the European Cup.

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What's the ECT?

Someone once asked on the forum 'how many times have Wolves won the European Cup?'. It turned into an epic thread and the main contributors to it then formed a breakaway forum in secret called Amy's Tavern. It was an exclusive forum, you needed to get a PM inviting you to join. I dropped a few hints but never got the invite.

One of my favourite ever Molineux Mix threads was from a guy who was at University, I can't remember his name but he just came out with it straight, he fancied a girl in his class but he'd never approached a female before to ask them out so he wanted some advice for the best way to go about it. Needless to say he didn't get any serious replies and I don't think he ever returned.

D

Deleted member 3518

Someone once asked on the forum 'how many times have Wolves won the European Cup?'. It turned into an epic thread and the main contributors to it then formed a breakaway forum in secret called Amy's Tavern. It was an exclusive forum, you needed to get a PM inviting you to join. I dropped a few hints but never got the invite.

One of my favourite ever Molineux Mix threads was from a guy who was at University, I can't remember his name but he just came out with it straight, he fancied a girl in his class but he'd never approached a female before to ask them out so he wanted some advice for the best way to go about it. Needless to say he didn't get any serious replies and I don't think he ever returned.

Hah, the best thread was the guy who said he always asked to check a girl's id before engaging in intimacy to ensure it was legal.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think I've given the human race to much credit over the years

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hah, the best thread was the guy who said he always asked to check a girl's id before engaging in intimacy to ensure it was legal.

:D

Yeah I remember that one, I think he claimed that no girl ever had a problem with being asked to show him ID. I was torn as to whether he was taking the mickey or targeted a particular type who were just glad of the attention.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember that and the thread mentioned in the post above yours. For the life of me I can't remember who started either. Ask @northnorfolkwolf about Mike Penn :)
Bloody hell Burton, I vaguely remember the thread but I'd certainly forgotten the guy's name! I don't know if it's possible to resurrect old threads but it started out quite innocently about an American I had sat next to at a Wolves v Utd game, who we christened Mike Penn (I think his name may have been Mike and I think he was over from Pennsylvania!); it may have been the Elokobi game so some time ago now. I told him all about the Mix and he'd said he would get in touch via here; surprisingly he never did! As I remember the thread, like so many do, went completely off beam and there was a discussion, for some reason, on which swear words you could get away with on here - ****, ****, *******s, ****, Albion, to name a few! It all got very silly and I think it may have been taken down, which looking back, may have been the best thing to happen to it! Ahhhh happy memories!

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Some classics brought up; and all true is the scary thing.

Anyone remember the "Gay Wolves" threads? Around sharing a minibus to matches I think it was. Always made me chuckle :-}

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some classics brought up; and all true is the scary thing.

Anyone remember the "Gay Wolves" threads? Around sharing a minibus to matches I think it was. Always made me chuckle :-}
I was just getting to the end of this thread wondering if anybody would post about Gay Wolves. I don’t think there were too many threads and it was short lived but it was ****ing funny when everybody chipped in and bounced the humour off everyone.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Wasnt that Edgmond wolf gay?

To quote Ali G - he was tri-sexual, he'd try anything once.
Edgy was full of passion for the Wolves, and that's OK by me.

Edgy for sure was a pretty gay chap on here.

Loved using his forum catchphrase “this in spades” when in a particularly merry and approving mood.

What he actually meant by it though is anybody’s guess…..recall him getting himself in a bit of hole over the terminology and definition one
time.

I believe he was also invited to a LGBTQ club meeting at the Mol one time. Might well have been off the back of his regular comments on here….perhaps got misunderstood?? :)..

Said to be short, but certainly a big character. Might even reappear some time, don’t believe he was permanently banned.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone once asked on the forum 'how many times have Wolves won the European Cup?'. It turned into an epic thread and the main contributors to it then formed a breakaway forum in secret called Amy's Tavern. It was an exclusive forum, you needed to get a PM inviting you to join. I dropped a few hints but never got the invite. You

One of my favourite ever Molineux Mix threads was from a guy who was at University, I can't remember his name but he just came out with it straight, he fancied a girl in his class but he'd never approached a female before to ask them out so he wanted some advice for the best way to go about it. Needless to say he didn't get any serious replies andI don't think he ever returned.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers Sue

How are you doing?

I mixed up two different forums Remus, I was in both, and so were some of the same people. Rom was ECT, which - as the name indicates - was the one that developed out of the thread.
Remember Rom very fondly.
I'm doing okay thanks - not well, but thats always the case anyway.
Hope you are okay. As I posted before, you'll find Kenny/Stuart and co on the Wolves Forum, and I would imagine they'd be happy to fill you in on times with Rom.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
I mixed up two different forums Remus, I was in both, and so were some of the same people. Rom was ECT, which - as the name indicates - was the one that developed out of the thread.
Remember Rom very fondly.
I'm doing okay thanks - not well, but thats always the case anyway.
Hope you are okay. As I posted before, you'll find Kenny/Stuart and co on the Wolves Forum, and I would imagine they'd be happy to fill you in on times with Rom.
Thanks again, I spent some time with some of his mates at the Western after his ashes were buried at the Mol, they were very good to him through his illness, they arranged a hospitality do at a game for him. Good blokes! The joke with the ECT thread was they wouldn't let me in despite the fact that I introduced Alan (Rom) to the E&S board and that led to him being a Wolves fan. Brotherly love eh!
We are well, a bit bored with the lockdown but better safe than sorry, we have lost a couple of relations one through a flu type bug but not Covid, she was 102 so had a good innings.

Back
Top Bottom