Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

OJtonner90

Reaction score
Dembele has signed a new deal with Barca so have missed the boat on that one, we definitely would have got him otherwise...

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another one mentioned. Carlos Alcaraz. “ charly “ to his mates
Racing Club player …. Has this one surfaced anywhere else ?

Carlos Alcatraz? Thought his mates called him "Birdman", though. I had a mate who played for Racing Club and he hasn't heard of him. Racing Club Warwick, yes? :D

Wisdomwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Carlos Alcatraz? Thought his mates called him "Birdman", though. I had a mate who played for Racing Club and he hasn't heard of him. Racing Club Warwick, yes? :D
Aeroset, former Wolves sleeve sponsor and its owner is part owner of racing club, who also tried to arrange a friendly match prior to covid. In the event that Alvarez fits the bill, this is where Fosun’s leverage may come into fruition.

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
I am told that Aster Varanckx of Wolfsburg is in the UK with a move to a Premier club in mind. He was seen at East Mids Airport. He is a 19 year old midfielder with promise. This is from a source with a very active imagination.

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
I am told that Aster Varanckx of Wolfsburg is in the UK with a move to a Premier club in mind. He was seen at East Mids Airport. He is a 19 year old midfielder with promise. This is from a source with a very active imagination.

Done my usual and popped his name into twitter, can only see links to Forest and inevitably Everton. But who knows..

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
I cannot get my head round Forest in the Prem! Everton seem set on MGW so my mate who is a TrueBlue tells me. Do we need a 6'2" box to box athletic promising midfielder? Probably not.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cannot get my head round Forest in the Prem! Everton seem set on MGW so my mate who is a TrueBlue tells me. Do we need a 6'2" box to box athletic promising midfielder? Probably not.

Who's the 6ft2 promising midfielder?

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Something is happening with Traore nowhere to be seen tbf unless he got injured but I'm sure there would have been a report by now

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour in the gym this morning, 2 signings today..

Probably read it on here and on Twitter and then start talking about it as gospel in person… all the same people believing the same made up rumours!

We all love it though, keeps us busy.

Back
Top Bottom