Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Emails from Wolves

I appreciate very minor beer compared to our current form and ongoing search for a new manager....but does anyone know how to stop the multiple emails from Wolves whether it be todays club shop discount of choice, Carribean offers, kids clubs, etc.? I've logged in and reset my email preferences...
  2. B

Latest you are allowed to enter the ground after kick-off?

I'm wondering pretty much to the effect of the thread title - My lad as an 11:30 kick-off quite far away on Saturday and so extremely slim chance of getting to the Mol by 3pm, however I'd be more confident of making it by 3:30 to at least see the second half....however if the turnstiles are shut...
  3. B

Turnstile problems on Saturday

Are Wolves just pretending this didn't happen, with several hundred fans missing kick-off as a result on Saturday? Seemed like a shambles. Before anyone mentions I should have gotten there earlier (which I usually do) my lad had a 9:30KO in Kiddi and we managed to get to the ground for 12:20...
  4. B

Ticket Office

Seriously what's going on.... Numerous attempts to contact them all week - each time unsuccessful, either on hold for 20 minutes and then simply cut-off or (after the standard blurb about ST renewals) you are advised they can't put you through and the call is then ended.
  5. B

The Lee Mason incident

Not another thread on Mason himself, however regarding the incident itself. Big Sam's comments after the game - which seem to carry water - is that the team defending a freekick from potential scoring areas are typically/always given time to set themselves up to properly defend before the kick...
  6. B

Redeeming Young Wolves tickets

Wwondered if any of you guys could help please...... Just booking tickets for the Brentford game online & can't see how I can elect this to be one of the 3 free tickets that my little one gets as part of his young Wolves membership. Be grateful if anybody could steer me in the right direction?
  7. B

Prepaid matchday park

I've just prepaid my matchday parking on one of the nominated car parks. I've never done this before & the information that has accompanied by booking (or lack of it!) is basically nothing - the email spiel is the default that accompanies match ticket bookings. I've got my payment reference...
  8. B

Pie Tax

How long before Jez cottons on to this one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34990259
  9. B

Nice gesture Wolves, but....

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/a-golden-day-2230699.aspx Anyone else worried about Carl Ikeme's anger management issues: "It was packed in a box which I was struggling to open but Carl just smashed it open" Why does he need to keep going around breaking stuff??? Thank god...
  10. B

England Caps

Article on the BBC website where our very own William Ambrose features quite prominently. It's very "statty" & hyperthical in nature, but as it recognises arguably our greatest ever I thought I'd give it a mention. Link below: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30144373
  11. B

Young Wolves tickets

I've redeemed 3 Young Wolves membership tickets for tomorrow's game. I've had no email from the club confirming exactly what seat numbers have been allocated to our party (I know mine as I've had a ticket in the post due to swapping my regular season ticket seat). Anyone know how I can look...
  12. B

Many Happy Returns Bully

Not much to add to the thread title really - also a big one for him next year
  13. B

Early Bird

Has anyone got any snippets on if this will be happenning this year? If so hopefully though of us daft enough to renew in Feb/March will yield some genuine benefit out of it this time round...
  14. B

Attachments

Could someone please advise me on the protocols of posting attachments. I've read the rules & my interpretation is that you need to request permission from an adminstrator who may allow you to attach a file to a thread that is of appropriate size etc. Is there a qualifying criteria that you...
  15. B

Blues change strip

http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/201213-away-and-third-kit-revealed-315625.aspx Love the pink top & badge
  16. B

Everton tickets online

Anyone else having difficulty in getting tickets for this game online? I'm all logged in & everything & my loyalty points total is being displayed (1020) but it is not listing any eligible games for me to book tickets for. Also it refers to the elibility link, which I cannot see. Can...
  17. B

Anyone else notice

We've taken the lead five times in our last 4 league games & failed to see any of them out. I'm praying it doesn't cost us, but at the very least it's a lot of points chucked away & certainly not the form of champions. Luckily those closest to us are particularly capitalising AT THE MOMENT...
  18. B

Rumour

Ive heard from a decent source that it is a done deal we will be signing a player from Coventry in January and this player is not a defender. Apologies if this has already featured elsewhere
  19. B

S Morgan

Can anybody confirm if he was at Molineux or Anfield last night. I'm hearing rumours it was Anfield but I have my doubts?
  20. B

The South Bank

After reading the ticket info' re Bully's testamonial I have just called the club to confirm my interpretation they are giving the whole of the South Bank to the Villa fans. I am absoluted appalled by this & think it's a major PR disaster on behalf of the club & sacrilage that home fans wont...
Back
Top Bottom