Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Redeeming Young Wolves tickets

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wwondered if any of you guys could help please......

Just booking tickets for the Brentford game online & can't see how I can elect this to be one of the 3 free tickets that my little one gets as part of his young Wolves membership.

Be grateful if anybody could steer me in the right direction?

M

Mr Wolf

I've never used the online ticketing system so I can't help at all, only replying to give it a bump lol.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From memory I think you can choose whether you use one of the YW allocations at the end of the process. The new website does take a bit of getting used to though.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're welcome. Let us know how you get on. I need to book some soon

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're welcome. Let us know how you get on. I need to book some soon

Tried again just.... Still can't see any option to redeem as one of the 3 free games...guess I'll battle to try & get through on the phone tomorrow - then I'll ask what I was doing wrong for next time...

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anybody else that is also experiencing this issue the answer is hilarious.....

I referred this to the club last week, including screen shots to demonstrate that the drop down option I was advised would be available actually isn't. The initial response was that this would be referred to the website developers

I've just chased this up again a I could see it still hadn't been resolved and it's now been ascertained that the young Wolves member themselves needs to be logged in - regardless that they are linked to your account. I've tried this & when selecting ticket type "YW Free" now appears in the list of options.

So basically in order to redeem his young Wolves match vouchers online, my 8 year old son needs to log in himself to select his match ticket & then buy tickets for the rest of us linked to his account in order that we can all sit together....

D

Deleted member 3518

Another issue, I ordered my Wigan ticket yesterday and checked my ticket history, despite having bought tickets for all away games this season only the Wigan ticket showed.:confused:

D

Deleted member 3518

I'm a season ticket holder and previously when I've checked all tickets have shown, except the latest purchase ironically. Yesterday it was the home games but just the Wigan ticket, not checked today.

K

Kiddywolves

I've had this issue and presumed i would need to log in to my daughters account. Only issue is when I set it up I didn't really think she would ever log in so not a clue what the username or password is

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm led to believe that the club have a long list of little issues like this that they want to
sort out but can't get to immediately.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this thread...was tearing my hair out, but all sorted now. The moral of the story is trust the Mix not the club website for info!

W

wolvesultra

Wwondered if any of you guys could help please......

Just booking tickets for the Brentford game online & can't see how I can elect this to be one of the 3 free tickets that my little one gets as part of his young Wolves membership.

Be grateful if anybody could steer me in the right direction?

You have to log in (or create a log in if not already got one) and buy the tickets as the young Wolves member (not just assigning one of the tickets to them once your in). If that makes sense.

It resulted in me having to create an online log in for my 4 year old niece to log in as her and add myself as a 'friends and family' to hers then assign my number a ticket but as logged in as her.

Edit sorry just read that you're sorted, its a crazy system isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom