Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues change strip

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't make Burrda's choice of colours seem so bad now does it?

Japan Wulf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very chipper. Frolicsome even. A vivacious, devil may care little number.

A

andyc225

I can't wait to see what the 'Noses have to say about this thread:

"Them thar durty dingols is laughing at us hyuck hyuck."

"I gots me a pink badge, derp derp."

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
Looks like their commercial department messed up on that link though, it says "wear your badge with pride" when obviously it should of been "wear your badge AT pride"

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The pink itself is not a bad idea but it looks more like a rugby top.

B

Bostin

All together now.....

gay_hand.gif

gay_hand.gif

gay_hand.gif

A

andyc225

I thought Blues fans married their sisters, not their brothers?

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like their commercial department messed up on that link though, it says "wear your badge with pride" when obviously it should of been "wear your badge AT pride"

Take a bow sir. Humour seems pretty thin on the ground on MM lately but that made me lol! :)

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Post of the summer

D

Dewsburywolf

Haha...gay.
Is homophobia an accepted behaviour on Molineux Mix now?

SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY GET OVER IT

Take a bow sir. Humour seems pretty thin on the ground on MM lately but that made me lol! :)

I've been off forum since 07.44 or I'd've posted something similar :p

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say though the bit at the bottom is good, if you wear last seasons away shirt when you purchase this seasons you get £10 off. Don't think they'll be shifting many of those to your average blues fan though.

They've even coloured the badge pink aswell :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
:eek:......The pink is naff, but to to ruin the badge like that is unforgivable!

What has happened to 'class?' :dong:

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Drama PC queens, you get them everywhere, even on a fans football forum!!!!

Okay, I'll bite. Using a "limp wrist" to stereotype a homosexual is no different to using a "big nose" to stereotype a jew, or "big lips" to stereotype someone who is black.

All are completely unacceptable in this day and age, and if you have no problem with such obvious discrimination, you're quite patently an uneducated knuckle-dragger.

D

Dorset DeWolf

Okay, I'll bite. Using a "limp wrist" to stereotype a homosexual is no different to using a "big nose" to stereotype a jew, or "big lips" to stereotype someone who is black.

All are completely unacceptable in this day and age, and if you have no problem with such obvious discrimination, you're quite patently an uneducated knuckle-dragger.

Ha ha and this is acceptable is it!? not too much of a pant wetter are you by any chance!!? talk about a drama queen, how is this discrimination you over sensitive individual?
You are all that is wrong with the world these days, overly sensitive, so left wing they may as well call you Marc Overmars, unbelievably PC just for the sake of being it............what a gay attitude!!!

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are all that is wrong with the world these days,

Fortunately for the rest of the world, not everyone shares your dated views, and some of the human race are actually quite keen on evolving and bettering ourselves. The boundaries of acceptance change over time, and I think if you look back 100 years ago, and tried to express some of the viewpoints that were in common circulation back then, you would get quite a different response (perhaps even in some cases, legal charges) today.

The point is: Viewpoints change. You don't like that? Fine. But it's still offensive and in very bad taste to openly mock and discriminate in this day and age just "cos they are different from you, innit". Utterly classless.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not seen Louie Spence?

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Are you a ginge by any chance?

(don't start, it's a joke)

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back to the strip, it's awful but perhaps it's aimed at women and girls to get more sales.
Over here the Bronco's did a pink strip and they sold loads to females who wouldn't normally buy a sports top..

00032810-leadimage.jpg

B

Bostin

Having a go at someone for (IYO) 'stereotyping' and then proceeding to stereotype them.

You just couldn't make it up.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having a go at someone for (IYO) 'stereotyping' and then proceeding to stereotype them.

It's hardly a stereotype if he's just provided evidence of accused behaviour. It is also a behaviour he chose to exhibit. Completely different from those who are stereotyped and mocked through things that they have no choice or influence over.

D

Dorset DeWolf

It's hardly a stereotype if he's just provided evidence of accused behaviour. It is also a behaviour he chose to exhibit. Completely different from those who are stereotyped and mocked through things that they have no choice or influence over.[/QUOTE]

How is it my fault that my arms are three feet too long and thus result in my knuckles being dragged along the floor!!??

STEROTYPER!!!!!!!!

B

Bostin

It's hardly a stereotype if he's just provided evidence of accused behaviour. It is also a behaviour he chose to exhibit. Completely different from those who are stereotyped and mocked through things that they have no choice or influence over.

Surely what he wrote is open to your interpretation, therefore it is your opinion that he's a 'knuckle dragger'. It is not evidence at all.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So your saying that everyone who has the unfortunate condition of knuckle dragging is stupid?

You couldn't make it up! Atleast there is some proof that some gay people have limp wrists, your claim is just ignorant!

Back
Top Bottom