Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton tickets online

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else having difficulty in getting tickets for this game online?

I'm all logged in & everything & my loyalty points total is being displayed (1020) but it is not listing any eligible games for me to book tickets for.

Also it refers to the elibility link, which I cannot see.

Can anybody offer any pearls of wisdom?

Cheers

J

Jamboon

I rang up yesterday after trying to purchase online and having the same problem. I was told they have been taken offline because there are only a few left.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

Not many left in the Paddock or not many left altogether?

ALB

Groupie
Reaction score
Rang ticket office just before they shut, they said took Everton sales offline as only 400 left, and there restricted view. There goes me blagging kids tickets on my ST online, going to have to ring up. 2600 in 3 days is awesome tbf, guess will be sold out by tomorrow afternoon, can't wait for this one.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

I got mine yesterday too - number 1100 and odd.

Anyone reckon the Stoke tickets will see a comeback of the loyalty scheme?

Gone are the days of having an allocation of 5,000 for Stoke City away.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALB

Groupie
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday too - number 1100 and odd.

Anyone reckon the Stoke tickets will see a comeback of the loyalty scheme?

Gone are the days of having an allocation of 5,000 for Stoke City away.

Hope so, although I can't ever remembering ever selling out the whole end? Never understood that, when the same distance roughly, but other direction is Coventry where we take minimum 5.5k-6k every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gornal wolf

got 2 tickets online on saturday morning no probs but was only the paddock option coming up.

R

RedFlagWolf

Got 4 tickets on Saturday morning, paddock, no problems (online would still not let me order 5 tickets).

Anyone know when they will be delivered??

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers Jamboon - I called up in end & managed to get tickets in the Paddock, although with restricted view.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

How can you get a restricted view in the paddock?

It's the lowest set of seats, no supporting poles as they start at the front of the 1st tier.

Blunty SL3

Reaction score
Stoke away doesn't need loyalty points, Chelsea will tho, already got 1050 points excluding Stoke because their not on sale yet.

Happy days!

ALB

Groupie
Reaction score
Stoke away doesn't need loyalty points, Chelsea will tho, already got 1050 points excluding Stoke because their not on sale yet.

Happy days!

Another game where there isn't a need for loyalty points. We didn't sell out last time we played there so won't this time espeically with £45 for adults in lower and £47 in upper tier, and £19 for under 16's will not go down too well. They charged Burnley that, so expect the same.

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can you get a restricted view in the paddock?

It's the lowest set of seats, no supporting poles as they start at the front of the 1st tier.

Apparently seats are at the back of the bottom tier (which I thought to be the paddock). Was advised there are columns that support the upper tier that could restrict the view.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

No there is an Upper, Lower and Paddock.

The supporting poles are at the front of the lower and the roof is really low apparently.

J

Jack

Another game where there isn't a need for loyalty points. We didn't sell out last time we played there so won't this time espeically with £45 for adults in lower and £47 in upper tier, and £19 for under 16's will not go down too well. They charged Burnley that, so expect the same.

We did sell out at Chelsea as we had the equivalent of their John Ireland Lower, where the cameras are now positioned. I think it was only £31 as well if memory serves me correct.

ALB

Groupie
Reaction score
We did sell out at Chelsea as we had the equivalent of their John Ireland Lower, where the cameras are now positioned. I think it was only £31 as well if memory serves me correct.

I stand corrected then Jack, but doubt we'll sell out at £45/£47 tickets.

Back
Top Bottom