Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolfman jack

John Richards.

Where was he today? Hope he’s ok
  2. Wolfman jack

Chinese visitors.

Large group of chinese visitors in north bank last night. Think they were from a chinese drinks company on a flying visit as they had flags and advertising with the wolves logo . Language barrier prevented getting the details. Looked like they had cleaned out the shop though.
  3. Wolfman jack

Corners

Why t f cant professional footballers on £50k / week , kick a dead ball, under no pressure , into a dangerous area without hitting the closest defenders?
  4. Wolfman jack

Nuneaton Borough FC

Just a heads up regarding the problems at Nuneaton. They are currently locked out of their home ground, Liberty Way, by the landlords, for unclear reasons. Guarantees of debt payment and up front future rent have been made to no avail. They are having to play “home” fixtures away, losing income...
  5. Wolfman jack

Parking options.

Im a st holder in north bank. Does anyone know if there is any way I can park in the NB carpark or Asda car park on Saturday as I have a temporary problem with my leg meaning I cant walk too far atm. Thanks
  6. Wolfman jack

Lift from Shrewsbury

Morning all. Can anyone offer a lift(for petrol money) to Shrewsbury and back on Saturday to a ST friend who is over from Crete for the game? With the train strike, it’s going to be difficult to get to Wolves. Thanks.
  7. Wolfman jack

End of an era.

It was great while it lasted. Great results, great players coming in, great counter attacking football, great results. Those days are gone. Time to start again.
  8. Wolfman jack

Billy Gilmour.

Available for loan. Before his injury, I thought he was outstanding. Might improve our midfield options. Thoughts?
  9. Wolfman jack

Monkey glands

Just listening to Adrian Chiles on the radio talking about Major Buckley injecting ground up monkey testicles into wolves players. Consequently the 1939 cup final against Portsmouth is known as the monkey gland final. Blimey.
  10. Wolfman jack

Season review.

Assuming the club stick to the rather bizarre idea (to me) that an end of season compilation is not required, any of you technoheads able to put something together? Id gladly pay for one be it a DVD or a link.
  11. Wolfman jack

Exclusive team news

12. Wolfman jack

NHS staff / Wolves fans in WHU program

wolverhampton NHS trust asked for any staff who are Wolves fans to be nominated to be listed in the West Ham program at the weekend in place of the team names. Im lucky enough to have been chosen. Slightly bizarrely, I have to register with the Hammers website to enable me to buy a program. Any...
  13. Wolfman jack

Bars in Santa Cruz, Tenerife

Any mixers know if there are any bars in Santa Cruz likely to be showing Leicester game tomorrow please? Thanks
  14. Wolfman jack

Veggie pies.

Welcome back veggie balti pies. Last week it was Morrocan chick pea pies. And two other choices as well. Suddenly its fun again being veggie at the Mol. Not sure about the prices though...
  15. Wolfman jack

The Clarendon

Just a heads up about parking in the Marstons brewery carpark at the Clarendon pub in Chapel Ash. They have now fitted ANPR cameras and are threatening to isdue parking tickets to non Marstons staff using it. I e mailed them, had a phone response from someone who understood my objection...
  16. Wolfman jack

Olivier Giroud.

Oops duplicate thread .
  17. Wolfman jack

Celebration music?

Fantastic night last night and great scenes of celebration at the end but leave out the Rocking all over the world and Sweet Caroline please.
  18. Wolfman jack

Shoot!

Just an appeal for fans not to shout Shoot ! every time Ruben gets the ball. I think he knows when to shoot and when not to and it really annoys me! Thank you.
  19. Wolfman jack

Cardiff pubs?

Any recommendations or meet ups planned? Any ideas re parking ? Thanks all.
  20. Wolfman jack

Mind the gap Rasta style

i saw this wonderful video over the weekend but can’t remember where. Can someone repost it or give me a link please? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom