Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Parking options.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im a st holder in north bank. Does anyone know if there is any way I can park in the NB carpark or Asda car park on Saturday as I have a temporary problem with my leg meaning I cant walk too far atm. Thanks

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im a st holder in north bank. Does anyone know if there is any way I can park in the NB carpark or Asda car park on Saturday as I have a temporary problem with my leg meaning I cant walk too far atm. Thanks
Not sure on that but the back of wickes car park is fairly close if that’s any good?

W

WasStefan

Think its 2hrs max on Asda on matchdays so a no go. North Bank normally fully booked. The Goalpost pub opposite the Northbank has car parking for a small fee i think, if you get in early enough they should have space.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
I think the Red Hill car park, just behind Asda, is bookable through the ticket office website but I doubt you'll get on there at this short notice. North bank car park is is reserved for those with parking season tickets and corporate.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are cars parked almost opposite official car park in the grounds of a solicitors I think. Anyone got experience of using it?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think its 2hrs max on Asda on matchdays so a no go. North Bank normally fully booked. The Goalpost pub opposite the Northbank has car parking for a small fee i think, if you get in early enough they should have space.
I've parked in supermarket car parks often, usually because they're free(!) and rarely observe any time limits; never, ever got a ticket. Unless it is camera observed or a privately operated car park I don't think the supermarkets do security checks. May be different at Asda due to the football?

W

WasStefan

I've parked in supermarket car parks often, usually because they're free(!) and rarely observe any time limits; never, ever got a ticket. Unless it is camera observed or a privately operated car park I don't think the supermarkets do security checks. May be different at Asda due to the football?
No idea but i personally wouldnt risk it. You could in theory be in and out within an hour anyway but would have to leave before full time

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Asda has ANPR cameras and you have to verify your reg at the screens inside.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depending on the severity of the problem with your leg, you may be fit enough to play in the players spaces? Who knows you might even manage an hour?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are cars parked almost opposite official car park in the grounds of a solicitors I think. Anyone got experience of using it?

We managed to park there for free having driven up from the South for years because my mate once ****** a girl that worked there and she gave him the code when she found out he was a Wolves fan. After the best part of a decade the code was changed unfortunately.

That’s a long winded way of getting to my point that I walked past it prior to Fulham game and there was no code just a rope string you could lift over the gate to access, might still be the case…

WolfPaul

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread briefly. Does anyone know if match day parking is still available at Grand Station, the old low level station, down by the Great Western? Many thanks.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Adjacent to the rear of the ASDA car park is North Road. Like Waterloo road you can park on areas of north road for free (by the Hatherton Arms) if you are there early enough.

ladders17

Reaction score
Is the Science Park still free parking? Will that be ok to use today? I am driving in from A449 for the game so that would be ideal if still an option?

Back
Top Bottom