Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Fulham away

I'm looking for a spare ticket. Will be in London so can collect same day and late notice if any become available. Thanks!
  2. M

Possible Scenario

I don’t think it is humanly possible for me to disagree more.
  3. M

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

I fear if we let Trincao go back it will be like Vitinha all over again. Now Porto’s best player.
  4. M

Game on, top 6, top 4 can we ?

The idea of turning our noses up at 5000 Wolves fans in some Eastern European city square on a sunny Thursday afternoon is madness. Who cares about the relative value of the competition!? Also may become a bit like the Europa League in so far as it took English clubs way too long to take it...
  5. M

Game on, top 6, top 4 can we ?

I’d still bite your hand off for the Europa Conference League. **** being snooty about it. Wolves in Europe is Wolves in Europe and we’d have a damn good chance at winning the whole thing.
  6. M

Arsenal game set to be postponed

But it’s not one or the other is it? It might end with needing a Covid booster each year. Personally I don’t actually think it will, but if it did is that so bad? The boosters are one way of learning to live with it. People present a false choice. Like the whole thing around cancer operations...
  7. M

Arsenal game set to be postponed

I don’t know why I’m bothering because people like you don’t want to listen. The vaccine works remarkably well. We‘ve got the highest ever case figures but death rates remain low. That’s the vaccine doing its work. Sadly, it’s just a numbers game. A proportion of the population remains...
  8. M

Brighton & Hove Albion (a)

Does anyone remember if they keep the concourse bars open after the game at Brighton? The last time we were there the queue for the train was long and freezing cold - if there’s an opportunity to let it die down I think that’s the best move.
  9. M

Megastore

Decent way of getting the home shirt with a much more palatable sponsor. Available in mens and womens.
  10. M

Hatred towards fellow fans

Some posts on this thread are like the twilight zone - where some of our idiot fans live. It would be utterly bizarre if, after being commissioned by the club to make a video about an upcoming away day, if Mr Miami was not able to actually do that away day. Now you can debate all you want...
  11. M

Can't Attend / Spare Tickets Thread?

Hopefully this will be permitted as the circumstances are genuine! My wife has had our son a month prematurely - both are doing amazingly though. Understandably it means my two Saints tickets are available for next Sunday. Face value of course. If anyone is interested PM me.
  12. M

Sweet Caroline

Pre match has been totally garbage all season. They’ve gone too far in the music over the PA completely dominating things and not allowing any natural atmosphere building up, Yes this has been an issue for years, but this season it is worse because there is truly no gap in proceedings and the...
  13. M

Southampton Away

The obvious issue this season is resetting the points too early. It placed way too high an emphasis on a pre-season friendly and an early league cup tie as the sole deciders as to whether you’d have enough points for away tickets for the rest of the season. I went from being a...
  14. M

Megastore

The pro white third kit is being sold by Castore on their website and no indication that it is a pre-order either.
  15. M

Raul Jimenez

No this is not correct. The ban extends to midweek in any event, hence the Brazilians also having to miss their clubs’ CL games. The Brazilian FA simply hasn’t “complained” about Everton because Everton were reasonable in allowing Richarlison to play at the Olympics when they didn’t have to.
  16. M

Raul Jimenez

They have now, for all clubs except Everton.
  17. M

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

I just keep coming back to ticket prices. We don’t have a divine right as fans to demand big money is spent, but when ticket prices are subject to huge increases on the basis of benchmarking us against top half teams, I think we do have a right to demand that the club shows the ambition which...
  18. M

Safe standing

No it’s exactly what we have now. However just because we’ve installed the rails, doesn’t mean that our licence and the legislation actually permits standing. This would be the final legal change to actually allow the standing (in the rail seats that we already have!).
  19. M

Spurs ticket dates and prices announced

Friend of mine needed to get a ticket for tomorrow emailed instead of using his season ticket card (which is at another address). Speaking to the TO has been a complete disaster for him and when he did finally get through it looks like they’ve messed it up and nothing has arrived. I don’t...
  20. M

Season Tickets

I think the point is that those people who can afford it are extremely likely to notice the deterioration and be less inclined to pay for it. WV1 was expensive but not totally unaffordable. They’ve made it much more expensive and objectively worse. I’d suggest the masses of unsold spaces is a...
Back
Top Bottom