Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I posted about my experience last year with an order I made online and received an incomplete delivery.

The quoted email address just went into a loop and could not contact them.

Finally managed at my own expense to return items to the store for my money back. Even though it was an incomplete order they would not refund the postage, though I thought legally they should, but after all the hassle I just cut my loses and walked away.

To add insult to injury, when I informed them that PayPal could not contact them to resolve the issue initially I was told that I should have used my credit card and not my PayPal account.

Like I said then never again with Wolves online shop.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I ordered an away shirt 29 august. Waited a week and a half before cancelling my order as it never came out of ‘processing’ despite the money being taken promptly- and reading others experiences on twitter. Contacted the megastore a couple times with no reply before then for an update- no reply. Eventually got someone on the wolves help email. I was in the megastore roughly a week before- heaps of the away kit in my size whilst in store. Should have just brought it then. Like others won’t buy online again. Bizarrely my brother pre ordered the away kit and lives round the corner from me and had it arrive a day or so after its release. It’s all a bit strange.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I posted about my experience last year with an order I made online and received an incomplete delivery.

The quoted email address just went into a loop and could not contact them.

Finally managed at my own expense to return items to the store for my money back. Even though it was an incomplete order they would not refund the postage, though I thought legally they should, but after all the hassle I just cut my loses and walked away.

To add insult to injury, when I informed them that PayPal could not contact them to resolve the issue initially I was told that I should have used my credit card and not my PayPal account.

Like I said then never again with Wolves online shop.
Sorry, but much as l love the club, in those circumstances l would be litigating.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe this is one of the things vinny is working on behind the scenes that none of us are allowed to know about...

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After reporting the non arrival of £208 worth of gear, via the website portal, on the 2nd September (after being advised it was with the Hermes on 25th August) emailing Vinnie and the Head of Retail - I can confirm that I have still had no response whatsoever from anyone at Wolves.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After reporting the non arrival of £208 worth of gear, via the website portal, on the 2nd September (after being advised it was with the Hermes on 25th August) emailing Vinnie and the Head of Retail - I can confirm that I have still had no response whatsoever from anyone at Wolves.
I'm afraid that my next step would be to issue a letter before action giving the club 14 days to deliver, refund or face legal action.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are a shambles. My son ordered shirts 6 weeks ago and is told all sorts of lies about when they are to be delivered or worse than that even, they just don’t respond.

our club is in the hands of some idiots at the moment
Just ordered the black track jacket from JD as it’s in stock and I can get it delivered in two days for a fiver. Never in stock at the megastore which is ridiculous.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just ordered the black track jacket from JD as it’s in stock and I can get it delivered in two days for a fiver. Never in stock at the megastore which is ridiculous.
It almost feels like Vinny owns shares in bloody Sports Direct. He combines the charm of Jizz with the lack of competence of Clownders

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It almost feels like Vinny owns shares in bloody Sports Direct. He combines the charm of Jizz with the lack of competence of Clownders
It’s a shambles isn’t it? Our so called megastore can’t get stock yet JD can.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The pro white third kit is being sold by Castore on their website and no indication that it is a pre-order either.

Arthur

Reaction score
Bought a baby white kit for my son, I'll let you know how it goes

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered on 1st September, still being processed, all items are in stock. Glad I ordered two t-shirts for the end of summer :rolleyes:

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered the third kit on 26th August as a pre order...received nothing yet..
On unveiling I'm pretty sure it said pre-order for 17th September. Presumably it'll be available to buy instore on Saturday?

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On unveiling I'm pretty sure it said pre-order for 17th September. Presumably it'll be available to buy instore on Saturday?

Yeah I checked and says mid September on website for release.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does make a mockery of the deal done so we could control supply. Commercially we’re pretty poor ain’t we?

can only hope / think that as we move into the season and hopefully away from covid, things will start to pick up on many fronts. can't believe jeff or wolves are happy with all of this.

would be great if everyone sent a letter - even a short one through the post. i find this much more effective than phone calls, emails, twitter etc. funny innit

Hazza

Reaction score
Walked into megastore for United game told no 2nd kits available in my sons size and not sure when they’d be in. . Went up to booth by Steve Bull turnstiles/fan zone and asked on off chance and they had loads … bonkers

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
E_ZO0PGWUAEd762

Spotted on Twitter.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After 7 weeks of waiting for my shirt I’ve finally asked for a refund which is apparently being processed. Big Thanks to @QWolf for providing some email addresses so I could actually get someone at Wolves to deal with the problems.

What I also found truly appalling was at no point was there ever an apology for the delays and the awful (lack of) customer care /service.

I guess I’m just an unwanted legacy fan with a low annual spend at the club shop, but I can guarantee it will be zero in the future.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had an email 3rd kit pre order delayed by about a week. Now that’s better all they have to do is tell us. Wonder if someone has been reading the thread as it’s common most people are saying as long as we get some communication from the club we’re fine with a delay.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a bit worrying reading all of these reports of poor service on here, it smacks of things not being right at all in how the retail side of the club is being run, and this is one area which we are supposed to be concentrating on as we try to compete with the big boys and increase our non matchday revenue streams.

With the transfer window trolley dash on the final day it makes you wonder if we are really all that well run

BroctonWolf87

Reaction score
This probably mentioned 100 times on here. I ordered the away top (grey) the day it was available for pre order (August)
Still hasn't come. I emailed wolves retail 3 times. Not had a response. Called the store 5-6 times. no answer. Not sure what to do now. Maybe go to mega store in person and talk to them about it. Feel like I payed £65 and Wolves just did a runner.
Wouldn't hurt to have some contact back!!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered my Anthem track jacket on Monday from JD got it yesterday so why can’t the megastore provide that service and why can’t they stock items that JD can?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So the update is, after further email, I finally got an email response today apologising and that they will contact the courier and see where my goods are. The worrying thing for me is that the email I was sent is unmonitored and you cannot correspond with the individual that sent it.

What worried me more is that my message notifying them of the non delivery on the Wolves Website message centre has been closed and my message marked as "The query has been resolved"

Well...... actually Wolves - NO IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED all I have is a vague promise that they will look into it, made by someone I cant actually speak too!

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This probably mentioned 100 times on here. I ordered the away top (grey) the day it was available for pre order (August)
Still hasn't come. I emailed wolves retail 3 times. Not had a response. Called the store 5-6 times. no answer. Not sure what to do now. Maybe go to mega store in person and talk to them about it. Feel like I payed £65 and Wolves just did a runner.
Wouldn't hurt to have some contact back!!
Don't bother going into the club shop if you ordered online. They are two different entities and I guess by the short sharp answer I got there must be a few thousand asking the same question.

Even Ebay sellers who sell tat seem to have a better system than our club.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My missus has just been in to get our daughter a shirt for her birthday.

Away shirt size 11-12, in stock online - got none in store
Home shirt size 3xl for me - out if stock online (has been more or less since released) **** loads in store

****ing useless - im not 1 to start calling for peoples heads but Vinny has to go, the club are starting to look completely incompetent.

As far as the 3rd shirts being stuck in london docs - bull****

Hpoolfella

Reaction score
Maybe this is one of the things vinny is working on behind the scenes that none of us are allowed to know about...
I had to email Vinny november last year and he said he was looking to improve things. Looks like things have got worse rather than better. I must admit i think its pretty crap getting an email the day 3rd is to be dispatched advising of a delay. The club are far too reactive to things than being proactive. The horse has already bolted before they actually do anything

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been reading this thread. What the hell is shi doing. It seems a complete and utter shambles. Hello fosun. Where are you?

Back
Top Bottom