Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Ref Watch Spurs H

Considering all fans have a natural bias and most of us think he was ok, or better than most recently, he **must** have had a great game.
  2. W

Elvis Wolf

Very sad news. Rip EW.
  3. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Me too - villas-boas is 45 years old as and famously hasn’t played football professionally.
  4. W

Lopetegui

Bye bye Julen Lopetegui, don’t let the door hit your **** on the way out. I don’t think either side come out of it well but I support wolves not a manager who at the first sign of trouble does all his talking through the press. Whatever your opinion he has left us just before the start of the...
  5. W

Lopetegui

I’m really starting to think we should cut him loose. I get he might think he has been short-changed but there are of doing things. Better options in my opinion are: 1. He could leave. 2. He could stay and say expectations have changed. We’ll do what we can, we have some talented players but...
  6. W

FFP

It’s similar to the cost-cap over over-spending in F1. I expected there to be a pre-determined punishment for red bull, but no. It can’t help but be interrupted that the authorities will try and take the best course of action of themselves.
  7. W

Found... In a junk shop in Brighton today

£3 was all it took.
  8. W

Found... In a junk shop in Brighton today

the only programme in there!
  9. W

Thanks João

**** corners though
  10. W

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Yeah, it's only speculation on my part. Maybe downing tools is too strong but maybe distracted at least.
  11. W

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Commentary team mentioned that they have heard multiple times of a shake up of the squad in the summer. I wonder if, after they thought we were relatively safe after the palace game, some official news or rumour has broken within the squad? Would explain the downing of tools.
  12. W

Homophobic Chanting

I don't think I would deem chants about weight or someone's looks as not offensive. Would I join in? I'm not sure. I'm also fond of a Joke or two and think that few subjects should be off the table. My favourite comedian in Doug stanhope.. The problem with football is that the context is nearly...
  13. W

Homophobic Chanting

There absolutely is a difference. Unfortunately, giving a safe space to "casual" racism, sexism or homophobic attitudes allows it to become normal. If casual homophobia is rife, how many times will someone hear it in an average week? At the football, in the pub, in college, at work, in school...
  14. W

Homophobic Chanting

It's fairly simple. The original chant/story comes from a place of belittling a supposed hard man by his actions. That can only be seen as suggesting homosexuals are/were at worst something to be ashamed of, at best something different. It comes from a different time and is not acceptable, in...
  15. W

Is Mario Lenina now officially the scariest and angriest thing to ever run on a pitch?

Very very good player. Some very strange fouls given against him in my opinion. He lets the rest of our midfield play.
  16. W

Wolves lunar new year jackets

In case you haven’t seen yet. 2022-23 Lunar New Year Anthem Jacket - Peacoat
  17. W

Guedes mystery

My hunch is fitness. Raul and Guedes not fit enough to play games - it has been mentioned before that they are now having to work harder in training. Hwang is fit, Guedes needs more fitness training - he didn’t look very energetic when he arrived. No rushing Jimenez back, he was injured before...
  18. W

The curious case of Nathan Collins…..

Semedo is a strange player. Not good enough in the the most attacking quarter of the pitch nor nearest to his own goal. In the middle half he is a 9/10 player. I’d replace, never been convinced.
Back
Top Bottom