Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember the adoration for £100m Neves but no bids came in for him surprise surprise. He would be swamped for talent in the premiership top 4 or la liga. He’s a medium fish in a tiny pond right now so if I was his agent I would be telling him to prey on the gullible at wolves and earn a nice living, there’s only so long you can live off a John Barnes moment - if you can get 35m towards rebuilding, offload him. This is emperors clothes territory!

Moron.

Rugrats

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed with commentators is that they all seem to show a blatant bias to the teams they support, whereas those who supposedly support wolves spend their time slagging wolves off when not praising the opposition.
Jacqui Oakley is a screeching moron! My heart sinks everytime she’s commenting on our game but hey the broadcastors need to make up their quotas! She’ll have read forums and ridden them to imply she’s somehow knowledgable. She’s an idiot pure and simple. Not to be taken seriously.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well for once glad I’ve been busy elsewhere

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why-oh-why can't we just play like Brighton? With our squad of hyper-talented individuals, it must be easy?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember the adoration for £100m Neves but no bids came in for him surprise surprise. He would be swamped for talent in the premiership top 4 or la liga. He’s a medium fish in a tiny pond right now so if I was his agent I would be telling him to prey on the gullible at wolves and earn a nice living, there’s only so long you can live off a John Barnes moment - if you can get 35m towards rebuilding, offload him. This is emperors clothes territory!

I was right, dumb comment saturday.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how much BHA assembled this terrific side for? The same price as Nunes?
It'd absoutely magnificent what has been happening at Brighton. How they are only 8th in the league - and how we nearly finished above them last season - is beyond me.

they are a great team and they have a wonderful scouting system.

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Commentary team mentioned that they have heard multiple times of a shake up of the squad in the summer. I wonder if, after they thought we were relatively safe after the palace game, some official news or rumour has broken within the squad? Would explain the downing of tools.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Still a substitution left… but it’s not Nunes. It’s Adama for Pedro

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how much BHA assembled this terrific side for? The same price as Nunes?

20th most expensive team in the league :-(

Though if you take agents fees off, about the same as us. TBF shows how much more Newcastle have spent. Perhaps Howe isn't a tactical genius after all.

Back
Top Bottom