Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is Mario Lenina now officially the scariest and angriest thing to ever run on a pitch?

T

TheConcourse

That run in the closing stages was outstanding. Doesn’t stop running!

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a lot better on the ball than I expected, or read about. Does a lot of what we brought Nunes in to do, turns, looks up and drives through midfield.
Thought he'd be past it tbh or sit on the bench.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's obviously been bought to replace Neves next season he was superb last night.

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
Class player but lucky he weren’t sent off yesterday for shaking his head at the ref.

Bunch of ****ing ****s.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should have carried on with that run at the end.

I think he is naturally a much more forward thinking, technically minded player we give him credit for.

The Neves/Lemina conundrum of who sits deep and let's the other go forward, is a bit of a inconvenient problem imo.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Beast??? He turned his back on the Fulham players shot In case the ball hit him ,, and the shot went in . .face up to it ,and stick a leg out.
That's not being a beast , it's being a Coady.
However, very good player , him and Dawson

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His runs forward are really good too. Can take it past players with pace through the middle. Really like him. Great signing.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Beast??? He turned his back on the Fulham players shot In case the ball hit him ,, and the shot went in . .face up to it ,and stick a leg out.
That's not being a beast , it's being a Coady.
However, very good player , him and Dawson
There he is, turning a positive in to a negative. Good old Waveney Wolf!

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He has the knack of being in the right position to challenge for the ball and he makes winning it look easy because he reads the game so well.

Something that has been a bugbear of mine for ages, is the amount of our players that give away needless fouls because they approach the tackle, all wrong. I appreciate it’s not every player’s forte but for the times it is actually beneficial, some of ours may as well not bother.

For me, Lemina is an imposing figure. He stands out and looks like an ideal candidate for the captaincy, if Neves does leave.

Absolutely love the way this guy goes about his business, Gives us some grit and fight that has been missing, for what seems like forever.

R

reanswolf

Fantastic player, reminds so much me of Donk, doing all the dirty stuff no one including the opposition notices, and marking space.

Does a few extra things barely worth mentioning too, like tackling the opposition, making passes, and surging forward with the ball.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has the knack of being in the right position to challenge for the ball and he makes winning it look easy because he reads the game so well.

Something that has been a bugbear of mine for ages, is the amount of our players that give away needless fouls because they approach the tackle, all wrong. I appreciate it’s not every player’s forte but for the times it is actually beneficial, some of ours may as well not bother.

For me, Lemina is an imposing figure. He stands out and looks like an ideal candidate for the captaincy, if Neves does leave.

Absolutely love the way this guy goes about his business, Gives us some grit and fight that has been missing, for what seems like forever.
Add Gomes next season and we will have some serious bite in midfield.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic player, reminds so much me of Donk, doing all the dirty stuff no one including the opposition notices, and marking space.

Does a few extra things barely worth mentioning too, like tackling the opposition, making passes, and surging forward with the ball.
Have to disagree a bit here Ryan's. I rated Donk more than many on here, but I never thought he did that much of the dirty stuff. A lot of running and jockeying maybe, but Mario is different gravy in terms of sticking his foot in.

R

reanswolf

So nothing like Donk really..
Yes that's exactly what I meant really.

I really struggle with people having the strong opinion that he was good for us in the past year or two. Entitled to an opinion of course you are, and he was pretty good early on for us, but just what were people defending him in recent seasons actually watching? Baffles me to this day.

Lemina (at present) is everything Donk wasn't. I hope it continues because it is such an important position. He was superb at Fulham.

Keith maniac

Groupie
Reaction score
I think that he might have shouted something at the ref as he was running back to the edge of our box, then the ref carded him as he came running over after the move broke down. The ref should have made it clear why he sent him off.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah...I'm stating a fact .
Did he turn his back on the ball and allow the shot past him or not???
To me it looks like he's wrongly anticipated a shot in the space he closed down, overrunning the attacker leaving a gap to curl one around his body.

Twisting his body towards the ball was a futile attempt at getting something on it, with no standing leg at the point of the shot, sticking a leg out isn't easy particularly when considering his direction of travel.

Sometimes you have to accept the opposition have scored a very good goal and maybe no one is at fault.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To me it looks like he's wrongly anticipated a shot in the space he closed down, overrunning the attacker leaving a gap to curl one around his body.

Twisting his body towards the ball was a futile attempt at getting something on it, with no standing leg at the point of the shot, sticking a leg out isn't easy particularly when considering his direction of travel.

Sometimes you have to accept the opposition have scored a very good goal and maybe no one is at fault.
I think you need specsavers..he turned his back on it... school boy error

Back
Top Bottom