Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

How painful is following football

Although the correct offside decision how must coventry fans feel 1 second theyre going to the FA cup final then they loose in a penalty shoot out. Even though they beat us gutted for them
  2. M

Away season tickets - should they continue?

Suspect this topic may have been discussed previously Desperate to go to the Albion game but frustrated that probably won't be able to get a ticket as not an away season ticket holder and haven't been able to get my "own" tickets to any away games even though I enter the ballots. Have been to...
  3. M

Positive thread from me for a change - Looking up - europe?

Full of Xmas spirit (Bombay Sapphire) only 7 points off a European place - but for VAR we'd be in contention - can we do it. Happy Christmas one and all
  4. M

Message to Mr Shi - mods close for responses if you feel appropriate

Please can someone from the club read the current threads and pass on the feedback up the line - the consensus is our current manager is not what Wolverhampton Wanderers need at the moment. If you are serious about OUR club then please get this sorted
  5. M

Sack him now

Nuff said
  6. M

Delicious irony - hope EVERY Albion fans read this and weeps

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2023/08/09/jeff-shi-we-nearly-bought-the-west-brom-and-nuno-was-going-to-be-boss/ Apologies if posted elsewhere. Just been on their board Dingle Watch - they seem rather amused at out current predicament Just think they...
  7. M

Just announced

3 year deal - so disappointed to say the least
  8. M

FFP

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2023/07/28/wolves-in-trouble-as-everton-financial-situation-strikes-fear-into-premier-league-boardrooms/ mixers might like to have a read of this article it is quite an interesting take on EPL football finances - taking a "devils advocate" position are fosun being...
  9. M

May have been done before

But who the flip started Hi Ho Silver lining as their anthem I know Sheffield Wednesday use it - the vile pinched it but just seen Ross county beat partic thistle on pens and they played it - is nothing sacred. Ok football on TV have to watch sad I know Should we change our song to "The...
  10. M

Close season break

I think that the Molineux mix should have a close season break and close down for a few weeks- some of the threads/comments on here are beyond belief to name a few- Lopetegui, next manager, Jeff Shi out, if lopetegui walks should Jeff Shi resign. Get a grip folks were still in the premier...
  11. M

Money well spent - NOT

All those arsenal fans paying £1000s for a ticket against us expecting a premier league winning party - not happening. Oh how I enjoyed today. Fair play to Brighton ( but their fans are tin pot) they fully deserve European football best watch in the premier league this season. Hopefully Villa's...
  12. M

Wolves ticket site

Anyone having problems getting on - I keep getting an error message
  13. M

Klopp charged over comments made about Tierney

Bet there isn't a camera angle that can now be found to confirm he approached the officials - bet he gets away with it
  14. M

Is the Everton game already sold out

My son in law is a member and I logged on to try and get him a ticket as he is part of the group I have set up but all the areas are shaded out - they only went on sale yesterday to members. Or is it me?
  15. M

LiVARpool strike again

How in the world of pigs pudding wasn't the handball by Trent - now tell me the premier league ain't corrupt. On the flip side it was against Leeds - they were due one at least
  16. M

FA- Now have a conundrum to consider

So Robertson from Liverpool grabs the Linesman and then said Linesman elbows Robertson in the throat. Will there be an inquiry in to this. Will Robertson get a retrospective red and will the Linesman get sacked. Looking forwards to the outcome - or will it be swept under the carpet
  17. M

So how do we protest against VAR and the FA

Just seen we've had a £57k fine today for a refs ineptitude against Leeds causing mayhem - plus a literny of recent VAR and referee decisions against us over the last few weeks ie Second yellow for Lemina for running in the general direction of a ref A camera failure after the ref told the...
  18. M

Offside - whats the difference

Watching manure v reading. Manure had a goal chalked off as a player was offside in the build up. But the Reading defender intentional plays it then the manure player crosses it for rashford to score. I am confused what was the difference between that and Salahs goal against us because he was...
  19. M

Lets make Molineux hostile again

Having read Ruben's comments after the game yesterday that Molineux was back to its hostile best as it had been before- we need to keep this going. He said it lifted the players. Plus something telling that I have not heard mentioned before new signings ask what the crowd is like. So from...
  20. M

Witton Arms last night - a rant

This is not anything against AVFC but I went to the Witton Arms (believe the designated away pub) before the game last night and was charged £3 just to get in. Then £5 a pint or £4 for a can. There was no inside bar it was a shed and we were stood outside - a rip off??? Were they cashing in on...
Back
Top Bottom