Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is the Everton game already sold out

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
My son in law is a member and I logged on to try and get him a ticket as he is part of the group I have set up but all the areas are shaded out - they only went on sale yesterday to members. Or is it me?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
My son in law is a member and I logged on to try and get him a ticket as he is part of the group I have set up but all the areas are shaded out - they only went on sale yesterday to members. Or is it me?
I got my tickets yesterday when it opened for members at 10am and it was far more busy than any previous release date (last home game of the season, last probable chance to say goodbye to a number of players who will be leaving etc.). All tickets remaining were sold very quickly. However, keep checking the page up to the game and you will find that more tickets will become available as season ticket holders who can't go sell their seats and also unsold seats linked to hospitality packages also come available and are downgraded to normal seats. Lots more tickets normally become available, especially in the week leading up to the game.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I forgot it was members yesterday and didn't go on till about 11.30 and there were only a handful left....all singles.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Wow, it does seem to have sold out already! All I'd say is keep looking as there are always ST returns popping up.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I got my tickets yesterday when it opened for members at 10am and it was far more busy than any previous release date (last home game of the season, last probable chance to say goodbye to a number of players who will be leaving etc.). All tickets remaining were sold very quickly. However, keep checking the page up to the game and you will find that more tickets will become available as season ticket holders who can't go sell their seats and also unsold seats linked to hospitality packages also come available and are downgraded to normal seats. Lots more tickets normally become available, especially in the week leading up to the game.
I went on at 10 yesterday there was nothing in the NB and a handful in the Steve bull and Billy wright . I got mine but anyone going on later wouldn’t

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went on at 950 yesterday morning and had queue number in high 600s at 10am. Got all the tickets I wanted in the North Bank. The temp stand was sold out by the afternoon.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I went on at 10 yesterday there was nothing in the NB and a handful in the Steve bull and Billy wright . I got mine but anyone going on later wouldn’t
I was signed in on 3 different devices but had rubbish places in the queue on all 3! Took me until 10:13 to get in but managed to snap up 3 tickets together in the NB for me and my friends (yes, I actually have real life friends). Where did you get tickets SG?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I was signed in on 3 different devices but had rubbish places in the queue on all 3! Took me until 10:13 to get in but managed to snap up 3 tickets together in the NB for me and my friends (yes, I actually have real life friends). Where did you get tickets SG?
J10
I’ve been in the standing section for the last few in NL5 but nothing left there

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
I may have to sell my two season ticket seats in the south bank back to the club. Unfortunately, we have other commitments that I just can’t get out of. I’ll know 100% by the end of the week. Gutted, I missed the last game of last season also…

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having a baby in the next few days, so getting a pass to go to the Everton and maybe Villa games are unlikely. What's the chance of selling it back to the club for these and how much do you get?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Used to have five different browsers open on my iPad to try and get low queue numbers usually worked too.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having a baby in the next few days, so getting a pass to go to the Everton and maybe Villa games are unlikely. What's the chance of selling it back to the club for these and how much do you get?
I would have thought, if the Everton game is already pretty much a sell-out, that there is every chance of selling your ticket through the buyback scheme. I would be amazed if Vile doesn't sell out too. 80% of value l believe.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sold mine for the Chelsea game. Got about £29 in the SBU

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely you have a friend or a friend of a friend who'd want tickets for Villa and Everton?

Someone on here would have it I'm sure. If you live in Wolves, would be easy to sort out.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have thought, if the Everton game is already pretty much a sell-out, that there is every chance of selling your ticket through the buyback scheme. I would be amazed if Vile doesn't sell out too. 80% of value l believe.
Yes 80% eventually, club take full advantage of 28 day window

SuziQ

Reaction score
I forgot about it all initially and got on at 10:40ish to find that basically the only seats left were in the temp stand aside from some singles in the NB upper.

At least the leg room is decent in there!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Few tickets on the website, fill your boots

englishr

Reaction score
Hi first time poster don’t shout. I am looking for two tickets for Saturday for the BW stand. My daughter is 8 and is deaf. We both have supporter numbers and memberships but every time I go to buy tickets I cannot get two together and because of her condition I don’t want to be apart obviously. Can anyone help because I may be doing something wrong? Failing that does anyone have two available. We cannot stand and ideally don’t want to be too close to the away end due to potential noise. Thanks in advance and any help appreciated. Can provide membership and supporters numbers if that helps
Thank you

englishr

Reaction score
I may have to sell my two season ticket seats in the south bank back to the club. Unfortunately, we have other commitments that I just can’t get out of. I’ll know 100% by the end of the week. Gutted, I missed the last game of last season also…
Would you be prepared to sell these. I can collect and pay cash ?

englishr

Reaction score
Hello if you have an adult and child o would buy off you. Can collect and pay as local if suits?

WR4Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi first time poster don’t shout. I am looking for two tickets for Saturday for the BW stand. My daughter is 8 and is deaf. We both have supporter numbers and memberships but every time I go to buy tickets I cannot get two together and because of her condition I don’t want to be apart obviously. Can anyone help because I may be doing something wrong? Failing that does anyone have two available. We cannot stand and ideally don’t want to be too close to the away end due to potential noise. Thanks in advance and any help appreciated. Can provide membership and supporters numbers if that helps
Thank you
Have you got sorted yet? If not I would ring the ticket office and explain the situation and they may be able to assist you if any tickets become available.
It's often worth checking the ticket site in the days running up to the game in case anyone unable to attend puts their seats up for resale
Hope you manage to get sorted

englishr

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply. I spoke to the girls in the office today. They were very nice and helpful. What they said was they don’t have any 2s together as the majority of tickets are singles now. They also are not going on general sale because they are concerned about Everton fans buying tickets in the home end which is understandable. She did say they do have a lot of returns for the game still to go on the website and maybe buy two in the same stand and see if people will swap or get two as close together as possible. There are quite a few on and off the website together but again all singles. I’ve offered to go down the club but they said it would be pointless and the website is the best option. She lead me to believe it may not even be a sell out but they will not out tickets on general sale because of Everton fans.
I’ll see if anyone has a couple for sale over the next few days together otherwise I’ll see if I can two as close as possible. She can always sit on my knee if need be. Thank you though

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m after one in Billy Wright Upper if possible if anyone can help me out I’d be delighted to pay face value plus a couple of pints

englishr

Reaction score
I keep getting an error message when I try and buy more than one. I’m even resigned to having two not together but now it won’t allow me to buy two. It says my criteria only allows me one ticket per membership at once. What a nightmare.
Anyone able to help or even buy two and I’ll send the money and collect. Technology

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sat on the site for about half an hour last night, and everytime one became available I clicked on it.
More often than not somebody beat me to it, but I persevered and in the end I managed to get one in BW upper, for my brothers missus.
Perseverance and patience is definitely key.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I keep getting an error message when I try and buy more than one. I’m even resigned to having two not together but now it won’t allow me to buy two. It says my criteria only allows me one ticket per membership at once. What a nightmare.
Anyone able to help or even buy two and I’ll send the money and collect. Technology
It's 1 tkt per membership so u need 2 memberships to buy 2 tkts

englishr

Reaction score
I see the issue now. We have two memberships but they don’t seem to be linked so I’ll speak to the club again. So it’s only allowing me to buy one ticket individually

Does anyone have two memberships linked together and I can transfer them money straight away :)

englishr

Reaction score
Sorry to sound like a broken record. I’ve spoke with the club and the issue is I have two memberships not linked and they can’t be linked either. Hey ho. If anyone has a two membership linked to get adult and child ticket or two spare could they contact me and I will transfer money straight away or collect locally tonight tomorrow or Saturday morning whatever suits
Tickets are for myself and 8 year old ideally not near the away fans due to her issues
Thank you and promise I won’t ask again haha

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So it’s not just a supporter number anymore ? You need to buy a membership as well ?

englishr

Reaction score
I popped down the club this morning as I'm only in Dudley. The lady said there'll be no general tickets. I thought I have 2 memberships but it seems I have one adult membership (the £41 one) and 2 supporter numbers. Shame. She said go back on the day and there may be returned tickets available very late on but that would be a gamble. Didnt think there'd be much restriction for this game but understand the reasons why. Anyway if anyone around the Dudley area cant make the match give me a shout :)

Back
Top Bottom