Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Delicious irony - hope EVERY Albion fans read this and weeps

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score

Apologies if posted elsewhere.

Just been on their board Dingle Watch - they seem rather amused at out current predicament

Just think they could be where we are now - admittedly not the best - but were still Premier league with a squad that is surely better than 3 other teams.

Its horrible to think Neves, Mouts, Raul, Nuno et al could have gracing the poorthorns in their Tesco Bag kits. Playing in Europe having some of the best days for a very long time.

That's at least one positive from today in favour of FOSUN they made got 1 right decision.

Last edited:

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just been on their board Dingle Watch - they seem rather amused at out current predicament

Just think they could be where we are now - admittedly not the best - but were still Premier league with a squad that is surely better than 3 other teams.

Its horrible to think Neves, Mouts, Raul, Nuno et al could have gracing the poorthorns in their Tesco Bag kits. Playing in Europe having some of the best days for a very long time.

That's at least one positive from today in favour of FOSUN they made got 1 right decision.

If Nuno was in the frame straight away why did we have to suffer Zenga and Lambert?

Jeff Shi and his mouthpiece spouting off nonsense.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s only 14. 6 fingers on each hand and then one long toe on each webbed foot.
I stand corrected, Jade... to be fair though, I've never got close enough to one in a state of undress to notice!!! ;) :tearsofjoy:

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It seems at odds that all the people Jeff Shi has dealt with in a professional sense, all state how respectful and up front he and Fosun are.
Yet, Molineux Mixers thinks he’s a stand out lying charlatan ****! Hmmm!

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems at odds that all the people Jeff Shi has dealt with in a professional sense, all state how respectful and up front he and Fosun are.
Yet, Molineux Mixers thinks he’s a stand out lying charlatan ****! Hmmm!
I think he doesn’t know the truth from a lie

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know why we constantly talk about Albion . To me they're just tin pot like Walsall ......insignificant . Blues are bigger . Surely our main rival is Villa ........or am I copying what the deluded tinpot believe .........that Villa are their biggest rivals
It's me , my brains pickled following the G O'Neil appointment . That said ......Albion are still small and tinpot .......always will be , bless em

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost to Blackburn, lost to Stoke. The Mighty Baggies

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see we are back to being their main rivals again lol tinpot ain't the word

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alot of posters in the Fosun Out thread would give a years wages for that to have happened.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Nuno was in the frame straight away why did we have to suffer Zenga and Lambert?

Jeff Shi and his mouthpiece spouting off nonsense.

Presumably because they looked at West Brom the year before, when Nuno was out of work. By the Zenga summer, he was at Porto.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suspect they're having a good laugh at the ****fest happening under our noses

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
us and albion are like bald men fighting over a comb. we are all tinpot as has been proved this week. we are a season or two from joining them back in the small time

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
"We could've bought Albion, aren't you lucky we bought you instead? Be grateful and stop criticising us."
Even if it there is any truth in it, Jeff has kept that one in the bag to use at a moment of desperation, as some sort of, “It could have been worse”.

Very poor.

Back
Top Bottom