Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sack him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monswolf

Reaction score
So let’s see how many posts we get that start with judge him after 10 games 12 games etc. Not hyperbole or knee jerk as I’ve said this since he was announced but he DOES NOT have the experience or expertise for this job. Please for the love of god act quickly before it is way too late

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typically feel some sympathy for people given a task they're obviously not equipped for, but for some reason I am actually enjoying watching GON completely **** up, game after game.

I do feel some pity for the punters watching this live, Credit to them for sure.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he needs 10 games before we judge him, I expect him to be gone after the next 2 games as that will be 10 (including Cup games).
What a massive mistake by Hobbs

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who'd make the decision on a sacking? Shi or Hobbs?

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Typically feel some sympathy for people given a task they're obviously not equipped for, but for some reason I am actually enjoying watching GON completely **** up, game after game.

I do feel some pity for the punters watching this live, Credit to them for sure.
He should have said, sorry I'm not qualified, but obviously took the chance of a quick buck.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Players don’t respect him there’s absolutely no method or pattern to our play he’s no idea with subs or tactics just what the **** did he tell Hobbs to convince him he was the man for this job? This is Saunders all over again clueless
This is the thing for me, we're used to going out of the League Cup early, we've played the reserves, it doesn't really matter. BUT I think the players are starting to think he doesn't know what he's doing and he's making them look bad.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players don’t respect him there’s absolutely no method or pattern to our play he’s no idea with subs or tactics just what the **** did he tell Hobbs to convince him he was the man for this job? This is Saunders all over again clueless
Three year contract. Can you imagine how brain-dead you must be to give this no-mark a three year contract?

Hobbs about to get some Sellars treatment IMHO.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm the cheapest option - I did say I was told this recently the players don't want to play for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom