Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

To be fair we were ****ing awful to watch last season!!!! I recon we will be on more next season because of the fact we have been scoring goals this campaign
  2. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well it got given twice in a week if you include the farce earlier in the week…..
  3. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

he is bloody quality!!! Arsenal tried really hard to get him when their yearly pursuits of neves failed
  4. W

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

I think corners we were well drilled and people did their assigned roles. When it comes to crosses, it is the fact we don’t seem to close or put much pressure on the crosser. Then seemingly people lose track of runners in ways they don’t with corners.
  5. W

FA charge GON

One of my favourite mourinho stories and he has loads!!!
  6. W

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

To be honest mate, I think it is cyclical and a good summer of backing for GON and I think many of the gripes go away. If the club delivers on the promise to back GON and spend the cash we couldn’t this year that led to our issues (not starting debate I promise) and things will be more positive.
  7. W

Yeah mate, just checking after you as you seemed angry.
  8. W

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Boubacar was fantastic today! Hwang showing the importance of keeping faith in a lad who can hit the target. Which let’s be honest, as a forward is bloody great, he hits the target and makes the keeper work more often than not. We just need to improve closing down the crosser or just being...
  9. W

You ok mate?
  10. W

It’s part of the reason the rush of injuries happened….. Ran players in the red zone and doesn’t use players who don’t fit his system perfectly. his use of subs was critiqued at Bournemouth too. Let’s wait and see what a summer, pre-season and proper transfer window does to his use of subs
  11. W

We have real issues with crosses into the box….. Been our Achilles heel all season….
  12. W

Leakier than a tap out defence….
  13. W

Ssshhhh Don’t let the PGMOL hear that!!!!!!
  14. W

Very true
  15. W

Not complaint, it works today against poor opponents. But we do need to get better at using the ball in general is what I was saying. As long balls in behind and get it to the feet of the fast lad quickly does more often than not seem to be our only real strategy for attack
  16. W

That was a neves esque ball!!!!
  17. W

The goal was from a good old long hoof to get the ball to cunha as quickly as possible and see what he could do…… We are too reliant on long balls direct to the man or in behind. We have rarely created much across the season with a good passing move
  18. W

Also with the fact we play so many long balls and bypass the midfield so often it is strange we didn’t see more of sasa before he went out on loan.
  19. W

Also, unlike the cheats of Everton and Forest they deserve to stay up because they have played by the financial rules
  20. W

Yet they look the better team…….
Back
Top Bottom