Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
nothing wrong with that mate, you’re not a constant and repeating negative cloud of guff
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here!

3 more points from the remaining 3 games and this season has to go down as a huge success. I'm hoping we get some good fees in the summer, maybe for Neto and one other and reinvest in some exciting South American talent and go again next season.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
Hwang showed what weve been missing with his excellent running behind their back line. Adding to his "goal" last week, what may have been had he not have been injured when he was this season?
All the starters played well generally. We made it harder than it could have been had we put an extra one away.
Sarabia has been very poor recently and he could have cost us the win with his foul right at the end. The resulting free kick could have ended in a goal.
Boub played very well today and was the pick of our midfield. Was energetic and put himself about. Used the ball well too. Happy for him today.
Hope RAN is OK with his injury.
Luton have shown that they can play at times in this league but we nullified them well today.
Maybe we showboated a bit but a win is a win at the end of the day and the game was generally entertaining apart from the nervy last 10 minutes.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No anger here mate, just frustration at the constant, repeated rhetoric on here. Living away. this is my main fix of Wolves, and I don't see me being on here much now.

To be honest mate, I think it is cyclical and a good summer of backing for GON and I think many of the gripes go away.

If the club delivers on the promise to back GON and spend the cash we couldn’t this year that led to our issues (not starting debate I promise) and things will be more positive.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont want to go full Matt Le Tisser on this .. but makes you think ...
Coote had a good game. Let the game flow. Didn’t blow for everything. Perfect that we got the win. The head of the PL was at the game today. Who knows what’s going on….. I can no comment past 30 mins. Job done. Over and out

Back
Top Bottom