Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

He also never said let me go to wolves for free in the way it's been quoted. He said let him go on the loan without loan fee and obligation to buy
  2. B

Forest- possible points deduction

I don't understand this at all. FFP was in place since 2013. Wolves played by the rules of FFP upon promotion to the premier league and have done every year since in effect.
  3. B

Drugs

Not accused twice, caught by two tests and banned
  4. B

Drugs

Regular testing is easily beaten as proven in cycling
  5. B

Noha Lemina

90s wasn't it?
  6. B

Max Toti Dawson Santi or Boly Coady Bennett Saiss?

Weird take following on from Moulden and Scholes 2.0 imo Boly was absolutely head and shoulders above Bennett and Cody. Saiss was also levels above Bennett and probably better than Coady also
  7. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Both of those articles state it was due to medical abnormalities
  8. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

His dad is a Southend fan
  9. B

R.I.P. Jonzy54

My thoughts and condolences are with his friends and family. Shocking news. RIP Jonzy
  10. B

Semedo

It's not even unexplained. Majority of teams favour inverted wingers and have for years. The majority of players are right footed, hence majority of attacks come down the opposition's left wing
  11. B

Should we sack O Neil?

He didn't say he resigned. He said he told him he couldn't continue. They then discussed a mutual termination package while he prepared the team while we wasted 2 weeks looking for a replacement and went with this dosser
  12. B

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

He isn't on close to 80k a week
  13. B

Sasa Kalajdzic

We're currently on target to concede 83 goals this season based on averages so we need a monumental improvement in defence to only concede another 39 goals from the next 33 games.
  14. B

Gary O’Neil

I think we're aiming to be top of the bottom 4 league personally.
  15. B

Jeff Shi Out

I wouldn't have thought old enough to be buying mild for 50p a pint
  16. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

That's only a problem for those that support the other 14. For the majority of the rest of the world that is exactly what they want as really the big 6 ARE the premier league as far as they are concerned. The rest are make weight
  17. B

Gary O’Neil

How long does it take to instill a football philosophy? He was at Bournemouth for 205 days, it took Nuno pre season during the championship season to do so. Obviously not everyone is the same but surely 205 days is long enough to have some impact on it? I wouldn't be surprised if Bournemouth...
  18. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

More likely to say the 3 months has passed so no further course of action
  19. B

Quality strikers

Where did Milan finish last season? The other 2 players happen to play in the worst attacking side in their league
  20. B

Quality strikers

You aren't outscoring anyone with that defence. You would need 5 goals a game
Back
Top Bottom