Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Get behind the team

It's ****. Owners come, owners go Managers come and go Wolves remains Get behind the team no matter what, go the stadium, and show full support to those on the field. Your free to do what you want outside that, but in my opinion supporting the team is the most essential thing
  2. J

Goals - lack of striker or not enough quality chances

So I would like to know peoples opinions on why we can't score goals?. Is it we don't have enough in quality forwards to keep hitting the net or is the number of quality chances we create not good enough to ensure the goals needed?. Is it a bit of both? Is it the style of play? Do we get...
  3. J

Bruno, What would you do?

I didn't see the game today as I was taking a relative out for the day, kept an eye out though with one football app and twitter were I could. However it seems Bruno and his lack of game management has cost us points, again. Mainly the wrong subs which is a running theme of his What would you...
  4. J

Would you sell Coady or keep

With news that Everton may be looking at Coady and the likelihood he won't start in a back 4 only the 5 if we go back in certain games Everyone is entitled to an opinion Would you keep, sell or loan him out?
  5. J

2022-2023 Wolves injuries and updates thread

Thought I would make a thread for this so people have a dedicated place to post injury news or updates So here is the first post Matija Sarkic Injury: Hamstring As luck would have it, on the day Sa returned to full training, Wolves’ number two goalkeeper Sarkic suffered a problem of his...
  6. J

Wolves vs Farense

Wolves final game of preseason kicking off at 18:45 again We can expect much-changed side with those playing a lot of mins yesterday not to be included Another great opportunity to get mins in the legs of the squad before season starts for those in and around the first team squad or those...
  7. J

Sporting Lisbon vs Wolves

It's 4 at the back for Wolves tonight against a better side the previously faced Sa between the sticks and Hwang on the bench
  8. J

4 at the back

It seems we don’t attack well at the 5 change in personal, tactics and other factors have forced the change at this point I would rather play 4-2-3-1 and play football and lose tbh than watching the same dross every few days Nothing to lose now really is there tbh Also feel sorry for the...
  9. J

The solutions

I’m beyond frustrated disappointed at that performance and yet again copy and paste answers from Nuno so here’s my solutions go back to 3 at the back and those who can defend no faves two man mid donk and neves Get a striker or call fosun out if they won’t spend Get some energy into this...
Back
Top Bottom