Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Urko's latest activity

• Urko
    God no - I don’t even care if we get a fee for him, just get shot of the miserable dive merchant
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to Starsky's post in the thread Summer 2024 transfer window thread. with Like Like.
    Guedes, Podence and Fabio are hardly good for a manager trying to build a strong team dynamic. The only loan player I'm interested in...
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to North West Wanderer's post in the thread Hwang with Love Love.
    It's not to do with whether we have signed a striker or not, we havent got a pot to **** in While I accept he ****ed up at some point...
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to North West Wanderer's post in the thread Hwang with Love Love.
    Do you think we didn't try to do this? How can you structure a loan fee into the following year's accounts? You can only do what the...
  • Urko
    Urko replied to the thread Hwang.
    We could have structured a deal, so that they didn’t appear until the following seasons accounts.
  • Urko
    Urko replied to the thread Hwang.
    But we didn’t need to sign a striker as we scored more goals than last season.:rolleyes:
  • Urko
    Urko replied to the thread Wolves 22/23 accounts.
    Okey Dokey, we’re fine then and don’t need a recognised striker
  • Urko
    Urko replied to the thread Wolves 22/23 accounts.
    And after all that we haven’t got a recognised striker
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to Stratman Wolves's post in the thread Sheffield Utd verdict with Like Like.
    Incredible how much stick our fanbase gets from OUR OWN despite WINNING lmao :rolleyes:
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to Royal wolf's post in the thread Sheffield Utd verdict with Haha Haha.
    Awful performance as expected not helped by the fans I must say. Yes we were slow and lethargic but it’s clear our own fans rattled us...
  • Urko
    Urko replied to the thread Gary O'Neil - tactics.
    If you have an iPad or iPhone just click on reader and you can view the whole of the article
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to bod101's post in the thread Rumours from the pub with Like Like.
    then leave if you don't like it. now if this thread can back to its original topic it would be appreciated.
  • Urko
    Urko replied to the thread Rumours from the pub.
    Magic Johnson queuing for a Mr Tikka, what a time to be alive.
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to WickedWolfie's post in the thread Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO.... with Like Like.
    Chemical Ali lives! We were dead and buried at Christmas. Your post is exactly the sort of revisionist rubbish that l take issue with...
  • Urko
    Urko reacted to WickedWolfie's post in the thread Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO.... with Like Like.
    Context is key. People forget, and indeed try to rewrite history, just how far up crap creek without a paddle we were then. The much...
Back
Top Bottom