Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What a great bloke he is off the field, most players just want to get home after the match, some will roll the window down have a few photos sign a few shirts etc

Hwang tells security he is parking up, gets out and mingles with the fans he was there a good 40 mins taking selfies signing shirts pics etc a true gent.

Bradstonian

Reaction score
What a great bloke he is off the field, most players just want to get home after the match, some will roll the window down have a few photos sign a few shirts etc

Hwang tells security he is parking up, gets out and mingles with the fans he was there a good 40 mins taking selfies signing shirts pics etc a true gent.
That’s great to hear. He’s an asset to the club. Seoul is one of my favourite cities and the people are decent. I’ve always cringed slightly when I’ve heard the negativity that gets sent his way.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
I think he’s a solid player and JL seems to get the best out of him. To be honest I dont remember watching a single game last season in the proper environment for me… I.e alone, undisturbed, without distractions. But he did and continues to pop up on the scoresheet more often than e had been.

So I’d like to know what changed? Is it as simple as coming back from a Qatar on a high and JL instilling more belief in him…
Or have the tactical adjustments made just suited him better

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sorry for repeating myself because I have said this on another thread but I think Hwang could Wolves own Miguel Almiron, who took a lot of stick and was a Toon Army whipping boy then became a cult hero because under the right coaching he improved immeasurably and I feel Hwang is doing the same here. The bloke ' plays for the jersey ' as the Scots would say !!!!

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
I'll admit I wasn't personally a big fan of hwang last season and wouldn't have cared if we sold him, but this pre season he's been incredible. Love seeing him drive at the fullbacks more and his quick interlinking passing with the other forwards. His finishing is also still one of the best on the team

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Met him at Compton, lovely humble guy as was Totti.

Beckbury Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Really like him, hope he has a good season! Top guy!

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now that is great and fair play to him for that

Beckbury Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I am sorry for repeating myself because I have said this on another thread but I think Hwang could Wolves own Miguel Almiron, who took a lot of stick and was a Toon Army whipping boy then became a cult hero because under the right coaching he improved immeasurably and I feel Hwang is doing the same here. The bloke ' plays for the jersey ' as the Scots would say !!!!
Totally agree

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be fantastic if him and Fabio and Cunha could have a good season. Or if not at least two of them .

Hopefully they stay and are not sold

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Totally agree
Surely the Scots would say 'plays for the shirt'?

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Took his goal well today, pretty good in front of goal. Thought he was a bit clumsy in possession for much of the time he was on today and gave the ball away occasionally. Runs his nuts off though and a good squad option.

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
I think he’s a solid player and JL seems to get the best out of him. To be honest I dont remember watching a single game last season in the proper environment for me… I.e alone, undisturbed, without distractions. But he did and continues to pop up on the scoresheet more often than e had been.

So I’d like to know what changed? Is it as simple as coming back from a Qatar on a high and JL instilling more belief in him…
Or have the tactical adjustments made just suited him better
I think its the former. He's a confidence player - needs a consistent run of games to be at his best, which has been tough with his injury history. Plays well off others also, so when the entire team plays well so will he.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's probably because he's got not much else to do, no friends, no family around, beats going into a restaurant, "table for one please waiter." :smile:

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Took his goal well today, pretty good in front of goal. Thought he was a bit clumsy in possession for much of the time he was on today and gave the ball away occasionally. Runs his nuts off though and a good squad option.
I agree with this. He's won me over, even if his decision making isn't always great

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's probably because he's got not much else to do, no friends, no family around, beats going into a restaurant, "table for one please waiter." :smile:
Thought his mom and wife were over here, at least they were around when he first came here.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he was crap: bad control, always complaining, moaning about others if he didn't get the pass, moaning about others if his own pass went astray; poor finishing under pressure, a sub average player with delusions of ok ability.
But I'd love to be wrong! Go on, Hwang , own the Premier league! Nice one if you can, genuinely

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he was crap: bad control, always complaining, moaning about others if he didn't get the pass, moaning about others if his own pass went astray; poor finishing under pressure, a sub average player with delusions of ok ability.
But I'd love to be wrong! Go on, Hwang , own the Premier league! Nice one if you can, genuinely
Riiiiiiigghhtttt.

You okay?

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
moaning something you would never do, eh.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Did you watch the game today?

Back
Top Bottom