Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

Wombat

Groupie
Reaction score
Beale failed at QPR and look at the mess he left behind, he is doing nothing at Rangers so why would we be interested?

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because we haven't got a pot to **** in, and our recruitment team have no contacts / ideas bar Mendes.

When it comes to anything non-mendes we're absolute comedy club.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's absolutely no chance.

Scottish media are like the Turks, they have to cover anything involving the big two, and this seems to have all stemmed from bookmakers odds, that aren't even the big bookies.

No chance he leaves Rangers before we even get into whether we'd want him.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
We need a poll with all the options on, but only to show people that what actually needs to happen is to keep Lopetegui, whatever it takes!

IMG_20230808_182019.jpg

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please stop the World... I want to get off!!!

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because we haven't got a pot to **** in, and our recruitment team have no contacts / ideas bar Mendes.

When it comes to anything non-mendes we're absolute comedy club.
Mendes is a much to blame for the current disaster as anyone. He ripped the absolute pish outta Wolves. We paid far too much for his clients so he'd get a hefty chunk. He pretended to be a friend but he was picking our pockets.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cushy job in Saudi with Benzema or Jeff Shi‘s Wolves?
Who is this benzema lad….. never heard of him……

It’s always sunny in Wolverhampton……. Land of opportunity and orange chips, where dreaming is for free!

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes is a much to blame for the current disaster as anyone. He ripped the absolute pish outta Wolves. We paid far too much for his clients so he'd get a hefty chunk. He pretended to be a friend but he was picking our pockets.

Without Mendes there was no Nuno, Jota, Neves, Raul, Nunes, Gomes etc etc etc

It's our own silly fault for not doing due diligence on the signings (Guedes as the screaming example).

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
If JL leaves how do we turn that handsome devil who is sat at 25% to come……
Offer them JL as a swop deal and pay Nuno the same wages as he was on

Or say to JL your under contract if you want to leave just resign we ain't paying you a penny - unless we have broken his contractual obligations surely we can say that

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without Mendes there was no Nuno, Jota, Neves, Raul, Nunes, Gomes etc etc etc

It's our own silly fault for not doing due diligence on the signings (Guedes as the screaming example).
We pay over the top for them all but luckily some worked, but we now have to sell them to balance the books. More chance of players leaving than coming in.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is this benzema lad….. never heard of him……

It’s always sunny in Wolverhampton……. Land of opportunity and orange chips, where dreaming is for free!
Orange chips FTW!

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Or say to JL your under contract if you want to leave just resign we ain't paying you a penny - unless we have broken his contractual obligations surely we can say that
Why would any manager with self respect come to manage Wolves?

It's going to be someone lesser and cheaper who sees us as a big job and pay day.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be a crazy move for him, he knows Celtic are going to be very hard to beat under Rodgers and 2nd in Scotland is failure, so why not bail?

I feel the biggest reason he turned us down was because he probably felt we were nailed on for relegation at the time, this time it's a fresh start.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's absolutely no chance.

Scottish media are like the Turks, they have to cover anything involving the big two, and this seems to have all stemmed from bookmakers odds, that aren't even the big bookies.

No chance he leaves Rangers before we even get into whether we'd want him.

We are shopping at Farmers' League level, so it's no wonder Beale has been linked with Wolves.

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score

I’m hoping you have fed back to your source the fact all Wolves fans appear to be livid by what’s going on and the suspected appointment of potentially O’Neil!?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest I’m not sure who would be worse, Beale or O’Neil. Crap or Crapper?

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cushy job in Saudi with Benzema or Jeff Shi‘s Wolves?
‘Hey Nuno you want to come back to Wolves?’

‘Hey Jeff, Jeff is that you? Speak up, the echo in here is terrible what with my mountain of gold and jewel encrusted space ship.’

*throws faberge eggs onto the fire as Mendes snorts another line off a Russian hooker in the background*

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rangers beat Servette 2-1 at home last night. Servette had 8 first team players missing and also played a half hour with 10 men. Listen to David Brent. I'm glad we got Gary O'Neil over this clown

Made me laugh as my regional manager rang me yesterday morning (Celtic season ticket holder) and the first thing he said to me was, it could be worse, you could be replacing JL with Rangers David Brent! And that he was glad we weren’t as he’s getting frequent entertainment watching Beale’s press conferences

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Made me laugh as my regional manager rang me yesterday morning (Celtic season ticket holder) and the first thing he said to me was, it could be worse, you could be replacing JL with Rangers David Brent! And that he was glad we weren’t as he’s getting frequent entertainment watching Beale’s press conferences
He actually said in that interview that Genk will have to go for the game. GENK!!

LMAO

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rangers beat Servette 2-1 at home last night. Servette had 8 first team players missing and also played a half hour with 10 men. Listen to David Brent. I'm glad we got Gary O'Neil over this clown

Me as well..
GON is likeable and humble..
Makes it so easier to swallow, that he might not be a topcoach..
This guy on the other hand...

Lyewolves

Groupie
Reaction score
He will be laughing on the outher side of his face when Rangers win the league

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Beale failed at QPR and look at the mess he left behind, he is doing nothing at Rangers so why would we be interested?
Why the interest?
Maybe because somebody started a thread. You gave it life.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bizarre hatred of Beale continues :tearsofjoy:

Had forgotten about him so just took a look. Done a good good job so far up there, Celtic the obvious stumbling block and three of his five defeats are to them. Otherwise pretty good though Saturday will go down as a bad one. No doubt he will get his chance at a club down here again the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom